Thread: So I hacked into a great account, now what?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    123/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

So I hacked into a great account, now what?

I hacked into an account recently and it's side on an elite proxy, all with painted pets - a faerie gnorbu, ice hissi, white draik, desert lupe, etc. It has 700k on the main, and not many valuable items, but the pets are named very well and I'd like to transfer them eventually to an account I'm using as a main. There are two accounts that are sides that were last used "45 days ago" that I couldn't get into (wasn't associated with the email) and one that was used a "very, very long time ago" that is bday locked. That seems pretty recent and just in case the user tries to get on the account again they'd track down their pets wouldn't they? Keeping the account to myself is not an option because it would get frozen to protect it's safety. Is there any way to transfer pets without being suspicious? Transfer each of them to different shells on different proxies and wait it out a few months?

This also goes to another account I hacked, a couple pets that seem awesome that I could transfer to some other account, a legit side of the main.

Help please?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I dont trust username snarrkie.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    (you need an account to see links) . You can also try making a big deal about 'giving away' the pets and adopting them through pound to yourself. If you want to give the original owner a hard time getting their account back, change all the info (keep e-mail similarly formatted or if you have full access to e-mail make sure it's secure) & save all the ticket-related info once you've messed around with their account (items in closet, BD for ex.). Or you could SS or something and then self-ice to prevent it altogether if you don't mind losing the acct.
    gr8

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    TNT's pretty good with restoring most things of big accounts...