Thread: Item Lending Tips by Yours Truly The Boy (MSPP BGC SuAP lending)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m

Item Lending Tips by Yours Truly The Boy (MSPP BGC SuAP lending)

Yo yo, it's ya boii Drizz
    I wish I knew how to make a video, this shit would be so much easier.
    But anyway, today Imma show ya'll mufuckas how to lend Avatar items safely when accessing someone else's account
    Though primarily targeted at the "Big 3" (MSPP, BGC and SuAP avatars), this guide can also applies if lending other avatar items
    This guide can be used to guide newbie lenders who are unsure of how to lend properly, and also for lendee's so they can better understand the process.

The basics for lenders.

Here are some safety checks you can perform;

1. Neofriend them and tell them to set their status off stealth.
    This is the safest most simplest way to determine when the right time to enter the account is.
    Of course its possible they are sitting on their side account which you need to be wary of.

2. Before you login, you can also perform the following checks;
    a) Send the account a junk item from a different account to the one housing your item(s) or a neomail and wait to lose the notification/them to accept or reject the item
    b) If you see the notification once you login atleast 5-10mins later, you can generally mask the main lending item with the junk item. If you don't see the notification, try again in a few hours.
    c) If you are lending SuAP, you can offer to transfer the Pea Chia an hour or so before the intended lend. Once you login and the notification is still there, you are probably good to transfer the SuAP over.

3. Once you have deemed that it's safe to login, follow these steps;
    a) Login to the account using a proxy on Chrome Incognito/Tor browser/clean browser
    b) If you don't see the notification for the adoption/junk item, it means that the lendee has been online within the past hour/is currently online in which means you need to try again in a few hours.
    c) If you do see the notifications for the junk item or even neomail from a few hours back, you're generally good to proceed with the lending
    d) For BGC, make sure that the grarrl is lodged in the neohome before you transfer the BGC over

4. I personally recommend that once you have logged in, you don't do anything for about 5-10 minutes. This is to make sure that they aren't sitting on a side and login the second they see you have. If this is the case, you will generally get logged out within that time frame.
    So login and sit on the account for 5-10 minutes. If nothing happens, proceed to step 5.

5. One of the most important things to do whenever lending BGC and SuAP is to go straight to the Pin Preferences and make sure that BD Equipment is unpinned.
    Even if you fail to perform all of the above checks, make sure you don't fail this.
    If for some reason you don't check and make sure, and transfer over the BGC/SuAP you can probably kiss it goodbye. Changing the password to the account won't help if the email change is pinned as they can change the password whenever they come online. This is so basic but its so important.
    (you need an account to see links)

Once you have performed all the safety checks, you can proceed to lending.

MSPP is the easiest and the fastest thing to get out of the way. Even though BGC is valued less than MSPP, I always lend MSPP first.
    I am always wary of people logging back in when you aren't expecting it so it's easiest to get MSPP out of the way as you can literally lend the person within 25-30 seconds, if that.
    I generally send/lend BGC and SuAP together. Once you have logged in and stayed logged in for 5-10 mins, it's most likely safe to send them over and you can attach/unattach them together which saves you 30 seconds to a minute if you were to send them seperately.
    If you have to give the lendee screenies of the SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED, you worry about that last.
    I highly recommend you download postimg which is a great app that lets you take screenies on the go.
    More info here; (you need an account to see links)
    The backspace button on the item window is your best friend in this case, don't close the window, simply minimise it and once you have sent the items safely back to their respective account(s), you can backspace to the SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED screen and take a screenie.

When you are done, you simple close the incognito browser / tor browser or you clear cookies on your browser. NEVER logout.
    And that's basically it
    Safe lending!

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Ban (07-19-2014),Bettser (07-20-2014),Buizel (07-27-2014),Cub (07-19-2014),Dream (07-22-2014),fairydust201 (07-26-2014),Frump (07-21-2014),Ghosts (07-19-2014),goldentryst (05-07-2015),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Lyric (07-19-2014),metaldroga (12-02-2014),Mikey (05-14-2015),Raj (07-19-2014),simmie (07-19-2014),Sociopath (07-20-2014),Spurs (07-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    drizzy be like:

yours truly the boy
    i just lend and make more
    y'all niggas lend and destroy
    yall niggas scammin too much man,
    while i just chill and absorb
    no filler u feel it now if u aint feel it b4, yes lawd

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Cub (07-19-2014),Drizzy (07-19-2014),Maki (07-20-2014),Mikey (05-14-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    WHY HAVENT MORE PEOPLE READ THIS

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    This is a good guide. I've considered lending MSPP before and I would have definitely probably just locked the person out

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Really in depth, nice guide. Safe for both lender and the lendee imo. Although if you try and scam one of the big 3 items, you're a retard and a dick. You're just going to get fucked over.