Thread: Is it possible to keep an account you gain access to?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Is it possible to keep an account you gain access to?

This account that I have is epic. It has closet full of clothing and the pets are fabulous and there are trophies and it's super old and the gallery is huge and the avatar count is good (lots of plot avvies) and theres almost a mill in pure and the stocks are over 800%

the user was on in 2012, but i dont think they have returned in few months. all their sides are inactive and i dont think they logged on since...Feb-March.

is it possible to KEEP this account? Theres so much on it that I dont think i could ever strip it

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yes, it is but its also possible to get it frozen for suspicious-ness and other reasons.
    I still have some accs I gained access to a while ago, BUT some of the original owners been trying to get the accs back but failed.
    I think they gave up, idk. Hopefully they gave up by now and stopped sending tickets because they wont be getting their accounts back.
    If they never let their emails become unreg, then they wouldn't of lost their accounts.
    Last edited by Emiley; 06-21-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more stuff.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You're right.
    I have access to the email as well. :0

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)

If the original owner files a ticket with enough info, the account WILL get frozen for security reasons.

Basically it becomes a battle to prove who is the true owner of the account.

If you decide to take the account over, I don't recommend stripping it bare and what not, maybe a few choice items but make it seem legit that the owner "changed" geographical location.

Make sure to keep a record of everything!

Site theme, pet name, pet picture, items in closet, gallery, neocash charge and usage history.

There could be one little detail or difference that could mean recovering the account or not.

It can range from Neocash payment receipts to friends to original pets/original email.

They can look at IP among suspicious transactions.

I filed a ticket and won an account back actually.

But Good luck!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    You're right.
    I have access to the email as well. :0
    Well don't change the email, if you do then TNT will be suspicious and if the original owner requests to get the pw back to their acc and sends in tickets then the owner will most likely get their account back. Just saying from my experience.
    Was this email unregistered too? Not sure what to say if it wasn't.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually change the e-mail of the active accounts I get. If the original e-mail is xxx### @hotmail, I'll go and create xxx###@gmail/yahoo and change it to that.

If you like it, keep it but follow Evelsaint's advice and be prepared.

The original owners of the accounts I have don't seem like persistent people, I haven't gotten any neomails and they haven't been frozen yet, but I've made sure not to move pets or expensive items too soon just in case. I've been reading the neoboards and TNT seem to have gotten better/finally bother to track stolen items & pets.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    If there got screen shots on there Pets copy picture codes and so on to increase your owner ship of said account te little things count shop sell history etc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Well don't change the email, if you do then TNT will be suspicious and if the original owner requests to get the pw back to their acc and sends in tickets then the owner will most likely get their account back. Just saying from my experience.
    Was this email unregistered too? Not sure what to say if it wasn't.
    Sort of? It was a very old email account that yahoo got rid of and I had to re-activate it. The email that came along with the account..I entered the neopet account password into it and I was shocked to find out that it worked! Great news for me because now I have access to the email account AND the neopets accounts attached to it. :3

I changed the email acc password.