Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you invest in the stock market?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Since it isn't the REAL stock market, you can never lose money (unless you're stupid).

Buy the stock when its at a loss (Red/negative percentage), sell when its green or worth more than what you paid for it. If its worth less, just hold it until its green again. There will NEVER be a stock that isn't green at one point or another, unless you bought a stock on a massive green gain. Even then, it'll eventually reach close or even to that number. It's all a waiting game.
    |                                                     With love,
|                                                        NRWGN
|
|    P.S.
|    Don't hover over my woman. It's rude.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Never keep a legit account long enough to consider the stock market. they are too long term for me xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by NRWGN View Post
    Since it isn't the REAL stock market, you can never lose money (unless you're stupid).

Buy the stock when its at a loss (Red/negative percentage), sell when its green or worth more than what you paid for it. If its worth less, just hold it until its green again. There will NEVER be a stock that isn't green at one point or another, unless you bought a stock on a massive green gain. Even then, it'll eventually reach close or even to that number. It's all a waiting game.
    Hopefully it doesn't take TOO long. I'm just going to throw my NPs into it once a day and over time I'm sure something will happen :-)

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    Hopefully it doesn't take TOO long. I'm just going to throw my NPs into it once a day and over time I'm sure something will happen :-)
    Well I just started after logging into an inactive account I got off an unreg. 1m spent with 7m worth. After looking into it, its like an enhanced bank. Instead of interest, you check back every day to see if you can gain or lose NP. I mean you can shortsell (Sell as soon as you get any profit) and still make money because there's no penalty. Like I said, its a waiting game.
|
|    P.S.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by NRWGN View Post
    Well I just started after logging into an inactive account I got off an unreg. 1m spent with 7m worth. After looking into it, its like an enhanced bank. Instead of interest, you check back every day to see if you can gain or lose NP. I mean you can shortsell (Sell as soon as you get any profit) and still make money because there's no penalty. Like I said, its a waiting game.
    Very true.. The account I just got access too has +800% and the NP is like 130 something and they bought it for 15 np a piece. :0

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Very true.. The account I just got access too has +800% and the NP is like 130 something and they bought it for 15 np a piece. :0
    Yea, I'd sell and start new. Seeing as how I just started again last week, my current rule is to sell at +20%, but we'll see how that turns out in the long run. Also ABing and playing Food Club. Started at 3m, currently at 8m (Would be 8.5-9m, but I messed up a food club bet today and feel really stupid).
|
|    P.S.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What even is food club? Can you make a lot from it & how quickly?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Yeah, I do.

Pretty simple method to earn huge ammounts of pure, but yeah, it takes some time.

Maybe if you're lucky enough, it might inflate the next day, but 90% of the times you'll have to wait at least a month or to, being constant, to get a proffit

If you're a legit player, then I suggest you to keep investing on it, it will be worth on a few months ^^!
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What even is food club? Can you make a lot from it & how quickly?
    It's a betting game, except unlike real world betting, they give you an arbitrage a lot of the time. Basically, what that means, is that you can bet a certain spread/amount based on percentages, and you win money no matter what. I bet with or without the arbitrage, so its a little luck and a little numbers. So far I've lost 120k, made 900k (It's been 3 days). If you're just starting with it, you can follow (you need an account to see links) bets (payout is 69% over almost 2 years of betting, with it being around 80% the past 5 or 6 months). Basically, whether you bet with him/her or not, watch the system and how they place bets. I use their system except I use an extra safety, which means less risk and a little less reward.
|
|    P.S.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    If you can afford 15k a day, it's stupid not to invest in it, but like anything, it's a long-term investment, buy it every day for a year or two or three to really benefit from it