54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

This is gonna be fun

I am gonna decide on one of my shells to be my new main and build it haha. I feel so motivated even though I already have a FEW decent accounts.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Uggh this is a hard decision.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I have to choose an account, I am struggling with this lol.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Okay I have an idea, i'll just go with my BN acc that is really really old and has a lot of site event trophies.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

And is a starter main.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Not sure if I should choose it since the original owner has already filed several tickets trying to get the account back.
    It has never been frozen for protection, but TNT has however changed the pw a few times trying to return to new owner.
    It was retrieved by unreg so it feels like TNT thinks I am the acc owner lol. I have a feeling the user is still trying to get the acc back though.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

I could take a pic of my yahoo inbox and show y'all how much mail I been getting from neo. This user files a ticket almost every single month, and they are always responded. I also get so much requests for the pw back so I might just build from scratch lol. IDK.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

My gut is telling me not to use this as my main cause I could get iced at like any minute because of the original acc owner.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

(you need an account to see links)
    I am gonna read through this board to see if I recognize anyones lost acc that I own lol, if there are any.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You know that there's an edit button

;_;
    Kristin is the queen. <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    I'd suggest not using the account if the owner has tried to get it back in the past. Choose a WN shell and start from there I guess? Or try to find a WN account that is a "shell" with some site events

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    I'd suggest not using the account if the owner has tried to get it back in the past. Choose a WN shell and start from there I guess? Or try to find a WN account that is a "shell" with some site events
    Yeah, my gut has been telling me not to use the acc since it could get iced any minute because of the original owner.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

This is so hard, almost all my shells are BN -_-

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Choosing a shell to build on is so hard.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Finally found the shell I like.
    Now its my mission to turn it into my main.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Do not do it Emily. Let's just say I had a very bad experience that way. Once the owner sees that te account is active again and doing well, they will wait until you have all the nice pets and Avatars before filing a ticket and getting it back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelsaint For This Useful Post:

Emiley (06-15-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    Do not do it Emily. Let's just say I had a very bad experience that way. Once the owner sees that te account is active again and doing well, they will wait until you have all the nice pets and Avatars before filing a ticket and getting it back.
    I wont, I wont.
    I already said I found myself a nice unactive shell that will be my main.