Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Value and Prices of Converted Pets in NPS!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Value and Prices of Converted Pets in NPS!

THIS GUIDE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SO ANY ADVICE OR FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Prices of Converted Pets in Neopoints

Some of these may be a little off, so if they are please let me know. The prices here are averaged from a few other guides I have seen on this and from personal experience! Any tips on how to make it better or if I leave out an important pet let me know!

Prices do differ whether its a WN pet or a BN pet, if it's a really extremely good name than it will add a few more bucks to the price!

Baby Pets
    (you need an account to see links)
    300k to 500k

8-Bit Pets
    800k to 1.2 Mill (Not 100% but I have seen them go for around there)

Royal Pets
    400k to 1 Mill

Plushie Pets
    800k to 2 Mill

Pea Chia
    1.5 Mill to 5 Mill

Darigan Pets
    250k to 800k

Faerie Pets
    250k to 800k

Food Pets
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    125k to 500k

Halloween Pets
    150k to 700k

Island Pets
    150k to 600k

Desert Pets
    200k to 700k

Chocolate Pets
    300k to 700k

Maraquan Pets
    250k to 750k

Robot Pets
    330k to 750k

Woodland Pets
    400k to 1 Mill

Tyrannian Pets
    100k to 200k

MSP Pets
    1 to 2 Mill

Grey Pets
    200k to 750k

Pirate Pets
    500k to 1.2 Mill

Ice Pets
    500k to 1 Mill

Zombie Pets
    800k to 1.5 Mill

Any BASIC Draik or Krawk
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    2 Mill to 5 Mill

Legit/Illegit Pets!

When selling pets another thing that has a big thing to do with how much you will get for it is whether it is legit or illegit. People usually like to only buy legit pets since they are most likely not to get frozen for it, but than again some people like taking gambles with trying to secure illegit pets which usually sell for cheap since they get frozen easily.A legit pet is any pet that you created yourself, traded for onsite for another legit pet, or even sniped from the pound. Those pets are usually 100% safe and shouldn't get you frozen at all for any reason unless you unknowingly snipe a stolen pet or trade onsite for one. An illegit pet is one that is not the original owner of it such as if it was stolen off of someone's account and put onto a shell to sit and secure. Illegit pets are worth a lot less than legit pets, but it will all depend on how illegit it is. If its a pet taken directly off an active account and secured for a day or two than its not gonna be worth as much as a pet taken off a semi-inactive account secured for a week. The value of the pet will go up the longer that it has been secured for. If you purchase a pet illegitly from clraik or another forum but it is a completely legit pet onsite than it should go for full value. If it's an inactive account it came off of than it should be very close to full price

BN/DN/WN/VWN/RW/RN Pets!

Another thing that has a lot to do with the price of a pet is it's name. People dont generally like pets with number in the name. Here are the abbreviations yo can use to determine how good a pet's name is:

BN: Bad Named
    DN: Decent Named
    WN: Well Named
    VWN: Very Well Named
    RW: Real Word
    RN: Real Name

BN pets usually aren't worth much at all especially with converted pets. They usually have numbers and underscores. Example: sUpA_DuPa_12873
    DN pets are worth more than BN pets but still aren't worth all that much and are usually longer names. Example: flaxersupreme
    WN pets are worth a good amount of neopoints and usually don't have underscores or numbers. Example: Flaxer
    VWN pets are worth quite a bit and are usually around 4 or 5 letters long and are capitalized. Example: Flax
    RN pets are also worth quite a bit because who wouldn't want a pet that has a real life name. Example: John
    RW pets are pets that have the same name as a word and are also worth a bit more. Example: Rainbow

Fountain Faerie Quests!

A fountain faerie quest is a quest that you get from the fountain faerie. You either get it from a random event or right now you can go to (you need an account to see links) to get a daily quest! Her quests are very very rare though and I have not ever received one. She usually asks for very expensive items, so sometimes they are hard to complete. Completing one is definitely worth it though! You get to change the color of one of your pets to any color except for these ones: MSP, Sponge, Royal, Ice, Magma, Usuki, Quigiki, Robot, and 8-Bit. The good thing about FFQ's is that you can keep them forever and ever if you choose to. Once you complete it, it won't expire so you can paint the pet at anytime. That makes it a good thing to sell too especially if you get one on a worthless shell account.

There is also an avatar you can receive from her quest called Buzzin. To get it you must paint a buzz pet at the Rainbow Fountain. It looks like this:

FFQ's usually go for around $10 each, but since right now you can get the daily quest and there are more being given out, they are worth about $6-$8 right now and that's if the quest is uncompleted. If you have the quest already completed it goes for a bit more since it's less of a hassle. If the item you must get for the Fountain Faerie is extremely expensive than it will be a bit less expensive.

I'd like to say thanks to @(you need an account to see links) for helping me with a few questions I had and a few accurate prices!
    Last edited by kooldude888; 02-14-2012 at 02:58 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kooldude888 For This Useful Post:

aca (02-10-2012),Acid (04-10-2012),Avmo (03-08-2012),Carrot (02-09-2012),Getwellsoon (06-25-2012),GOAT (02-13-2012),Graff (03-30-2013),Mike (02-10-2012),trix (03-02-2012),xRomanChan (04-18-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    i sold a pea for 5m not long ago
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    well it all depends on the name, ill edit it! thanks for the feedback though

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Aren't krawk MPs going for less than 2mil now? That would make the value of a krawk less than that.

Also, a lot of the price ranges are large. You should include information about BN/DN/WN/VWN and RW/RN pets.

It's a good start, but if you want this to be used as a reference you should be more accurate and informative.

I see that it took a while though, and for that I will +rep you when I can give rep again. Keep up the good work

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Thanks for the feedback man! I plan on working on it more tomorrow when i get back from school and adding more pets and researching the prices more in depth and possibly doing what you said by adding new sections on RW/RN and BN/WN and BD Pets and such

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Also, it would be a good idea to include a legitimacy section. Legit pets go for more than illegit and active pets, of course.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrot For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (02-12-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You should add Robo, Ice and FFQ Draik/Krawk and Ice Bori.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Slasher For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Thanks! im heading to bed now cuz i got school early but I will add those too first thing tomorrow once im out!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    9d 15h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Very nice Happy you took the idea

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (02-12-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I got a few Robo pets/ Ice pets/ Zombie pets for sale. :3 names range from 4L to 8L some are VWN.

Interested in knowing price for those xP