Uploads
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 7 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m

Stamp Buying Help

Alright, so honestly, I've never AB'd before.

I would gladly buy VIP to get the AB if only I could figure out the answers to these questions.

The reason why I want to start in the Stamp Shop is that I have a 5 year old shell, and it seems to restock fast and give large profits occasionally.

Yes, I could spent 30 minutes looking for all of my answers on different threads, but I'd prefer 1 answer on 1 thread.

Questions:

What does profit mean? I know what it literally means, but what time is the profit for? Every day?

I have a list for stamps, but could someone supply me with one so that I can compare and choose one? (I honestly have enough NP to support any list)

What would a good buy time he for stamps? I've heard a lot of people AB there but it restocks often.

How long should I AB for in a single session? I've read 1-2 hours in several places due to the profit that could be made.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to your opinions/answers!

United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    What does profit mean? I know what it literally means, but what time is the profit for? Every day? not sure what you mean

United States
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Time Online
    39 d 23 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    30 m
    What does profit mean? I know what it literally means, but what time is the profit for? Every day? Profit is generally referring to net profit(so if you AB a 100k item for 30k you have a profit of 70k)
    I have a list for stamps, but could someone supply me with one so that I can compare and choose one? With stamp, I like anything above 5k profit, so use JN or NC to make a list . If you're only after UBs there's a list around here somewhere ^_^.
    What would a good buy time he for stamps? I've heard a lot of people AB there but it restocks often. 3000ms+
    How long should I AB for in a single session? I've read 1-2 hours in several places due to the profit that could be made. 2 hours is good with breaks between so you're not RS banned too easily; also be careful with your delay ^_^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Reese For This Useful Post:

PotatoPig (06-12-2012)

Ireland
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 7 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    What does profit mean? I know what it literally means, but what time is the profit for? Every day? not sure what you mean
    Sorry I know I was vague, I was asking what people meant when they gave a list and said "Profit 100k" and nothing else.

United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    spend 30k sell for 130k make 100k

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Cody. (06-12-2012),PotatoPig (06-13-2012)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 16 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoPig View Post
    Alright, so honestly, I've never AB'd before.

I would gladly buy VIP to get the AB if only I could figure out the answers to these questions.

The reason why I want to start in the Stamp Shop is that I have a 5 year old shell, and it seems to restock fast and give large profits occasionally.

Yes, I could spent 30 minutes looking for all of my answers on different threads, but I'd prefer 1 answer on 1 thread.

Questions:

What does profit mean? I know what it literally means, but what time is the profit for? Every day?

I have a list for stamps, but could someone supply me with one so that I can compare and choose one? (I honestly have enough NP to support any list)

What would a good buy time he for stamps? I've heard a lot of people AB there but it restocks often.

How long should I AB for in a single session? I've read 1-2 hours in several places due to the profit that could be made.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to your opinions/answers!
    Profit is the amount you'll get minus the cost you paid for it.

There are many lists available on this site. Here's a link.
    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...r-Lists!/page7

Buy times should be above 3 seconds. However you might not be able to snag the good stuff if there's some idiot setting his buy times to less than that. It's a give or take thing, either be safe and have steady profits or risky it for higher profits.

The Stealth ABer has a function that allows for multiple account AB-ing, hence you should be fine even if you AB 20 hours per day. Accounts are switched so that you won't be refreshing on RS banned accounts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Potatoes For This Useful Post:

PotatoPig (06-13-2012)

Manchester, England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Time Online
    86 d 1 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 5 m

Depends to be honest, I usually have to have buy times less than 2500ms to hit anything decent there. Although in honest with buy times of 1500ms I've never got a stamp valued at anything more than about 400k.

With 1 account on it's own I can probably make average 500k-1m in stamp before it's RS banned. But that's mostly in buyable stamps around 99k mark and the odd 2-300k'er.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nayfeee For This Useful Post:

PotatoPig (06-13-2012)