203/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

A Little Confused here?

So @(you need an account to see links), Why am I discussed in a drama conversation about that other site which i literally do no admin work for at all. haha I quite enjoyed all the impersonators and spamming regardless on who it was. Made it more interesting then it is now. Which is why I am not even considered active.

@(you need an account to see links)
    @(you need an account to see links)

anyone else want to commentate on this at all <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Milly didn't impersonate. I didn't impersonate. You're an admin on a shitty CK clone. It's barely ever online, without some errors coming up. Danny Cara and Smokes are the only active members.

It's never going to get anywhere without programs/a fan base. Especially not when people there call themselves "the outcasts".

Because you're an admin there, you're automatically included in all drama. Sorry.

Btw, idk you, so I'm not like attacking you ;P

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    203/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan~ View Post
    Milly didn't impersonate. I didn't impersonate. You're an admin on a shitty CK clone. It's barely ever online, without some errors coming up. Danny Cara and Smokes are the only active members.

It's never going to get anywhere without programs/a fan base. Especially not when people there call themselves "the outcasts".

Because you're an admin there, you're automatically included in all drama. Sorry.

Btw, idk you, so I'm not like attacking you ;P
    Oh ryan I understand that portion. It's just this whole thing has pretty much been from what everyone else has done. Which I am assuming is why I'm the only one still here. Like honestly out of all of them I am the only one who would really look in to ips if it was actually serious. but its a forum who cares. and i know you're now <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    i played no role in the impersonations ect. as a matter of fact i have not been involved in anything besides requesting a ban there and talking to shan on skype.

but, if it is you on that forum, the best advice i can give you is get out while your rep is still intact.
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Harry Potter
    Smoke has denied multiple times that you are not an admin over there and throws out accusations left right and center. Multiple people have been accused of impersonating people and then it is proven that they have not. But if you have an issue please pm a staff member, this has already gotten enough attention as is.