DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    4h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links), would love to see your wings! Could you make a picture of it? :-)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm envious! Full back angel wings were my dream tats. But tattoos are so costly to do here, I'm never gonna be able to afford them, and I wanted to cover up my other one real bad, so I did the coverup and now I'll never be able to do wings. Still, that leaves space for other tats. Already saving for my next one, just wondering where to place it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I really want to get one, but my pain tolerance is extremely low.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have a butterfly tattoed in the back of my neck. I designed it myself and was super happy with the design but the place I went to made a really awful job, it looked like a pre-school drawing and nothing like my design so I had to go to another tatoo place and get it fixed, double pain and double money. It doesn't look like I wanted it to because the guy said he could only fix it to a point :/

Here it is:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    My wings on my back is still an outline, but sometime in the near future, on of the 7 friends of mine that sling ink is going to be filling it in for me... for free =D I'll post it then. But this is the cross on my left arm:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Actually, so is mine. But I wanted my tattoos so badly that I decided to just deal with the pain, and surprisingly, I could! At first I was shaking so bad before the needle touched me at all, and the whole way through I was sweating like crazy, but the knowledge and anticipation of the pain to come makes it very much easier to deal with it, and after a short while you just don't fear it anymore, though you still feel it. At least, that's for me

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    I have a butterfly tattoed in the back of my neck. I designed it myself and was super happy with the design but the place I went to made a really awful job, it looked like a pre-school drawing and nothing like my design so I had to go to another tatoo place and get it fixed, double pain and double money. It doesn't look like I wanted it to because the guy said he could only fix it to a point :/

Here it is:

I feel you on that. I designed the one on my neck myself too, but somehow it didn't turn out quite as.... nice as I thought it'd be. I still like it though, if only because I know I designed it and because it's my name too. Lol. I gotta get some pics up here.