Uuurgh, I'm soooo fucking pissed off right now!
Just called my 'boss' from one of my 2 jobs, because I still didn't get paid for a working day almost 3 days back, not even my train ticket got paid ...
He just told me he will pay me my traincosts if I send him a mail about it (So I'm gonna write an angry polite mail about it) ... But he won't pay my working hours, because I don't have an alimony, and I need to work 160 hours before I get paid ... To top that off, he started whining about how people always come to complain to him while ... Hey fuck you dude, it's your fucking company!
Omg, I'm too pissed to even type normally. Fucking shivering like mad.
In the end he promised me to pay me cash (which will probably be for 3 working hours, instead of 4,5 I worked, and for a much lower price) on the day I see him again, which is supposed to be on my exam for the job ... Well, I'll go, and bring my father along, take the money, give him my middlefinger and never work for him again! Fucking bastard son of a bitch! >< UUUURGH!!!
I even see this ending up in a big mess, because supposedly the exam money is yours to cash for, if you bail out the job sooner than they want. But no fucking way I'm paying anything. If he's gonna screw me, I'm gonna screw him back much, much, muuuuuch harder! ><