Thread: I am never going in the sauna again.

Threaded View

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I am never going in the sauna again.

Got done with a workout, figured i'd jump in the Sauna for 15 minutes. Get in there, there's only one little asain guy, in like bugs bunny underwear that's two sizes too small......doing crunches...ok whatever....Next dude walks in, he's a little hispanic dude who's towell keeps "slipping" down, so his nasty dick is hanging out, and he keeps smirking.

Asain dude starts listening to "disturbia" or whatever that song is called. Asain guy, and hispanic dude start singing, and dancing to this....just look away...just look away.

Just when I think it couldn't get any worse, this dude in his 60's walks in and starts doing calf stretches ass naked right in front of me...im starting to get irritated.

Then, this huge guy walks in, with a fucking ring on, with a giant erection. "WTF" is repeating in my head...until he proceeds to play with it, with the other guys, sneaking peaks.

I had enough, I walked out, starting changing. As im leaving, I see the same dude with a boner, jerking off, and turning around and seeing if anyone was interested.

I don't care if you're gay, or a flamer, or whatever......KEEP THAT SHIT INDOORS.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

Emiley (06-01-2012),Ray-Chill (06-01-2012),Smookie (06-01-2012),victoriamle (06-01-2012),zxzero (06-01-2012)