DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm always checking my moles in the shower to see if they've changed in anyway.
    For future reference: the moles/spots around areas on your body that would experience the most contact/rubbing motion/what have you are the most prone to changing to what they were referring to in the video, so places like the soles of your feet. Check those often.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7th For This Useful Post:

Mouse (06-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's a good video. It really is, and I get that they're trying to warn and educate people. But I don't know, there're soooooo many people who spend a LOT of time in the sun, especially young people. They do sports and go to the beach and go tanning (I know I like to go tanning too sometimes). Does that mean they're all high risk now? That's really scary. Does it mean they shouldn't do these things at all? Or is it ok as long as they don't actually get sunburnt?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint View Post
    It's a good video. It really is, and I get that they're trying to warn and educate people. But I don't know, there're soooooo many people who spend a LOT of time in the sun, especially young people. They do sports and go to the beach and go tanning (I know I like to go tanning too sometimes). Does that mean they're all high risk now? That's really scary. Does it mean they shouldn't do these things at all? Or is it ok as long as they don't actually get sunburnt?
    Well, tanning a lot isn't good for you either, since it gives you a very ugly skin (not that much) later on in your life: But the cancer is a bigger threat when you get only one heavy sunburn. If you listen carefully they tell that as well.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.