Okay so, I've been trying to use Western Union to give @Demo the money he has been using my Paypal for, and we're having some really shitty problems.

First, there was a system issue and rather than put me as the sender and Demo has the collector, it put me as the sender, and err, me as the collector. xD I can guarantee that I didn't put my info in twice -- Demo has copies of the receipts, and that would be a stupid thing to do anyway. I was advised by the WU representative to pick it up and send it again, which resulted in $50 in fees getting lost.
The representative said she'd speak to her manager about refunding the fees, with good damn reason.

Second, today, Demo couldn't pick up the second attempted payment. I phoned WU and held for AGES, and the guy I spoke to confirmed that everything was okay, even though the transaction was listed as unavailable when searched for online. The money has now been refunded -- which means another $50 in fees have vanished again.

Is anyone else having ridiculous problems with WU? Is there another money transfer service you'd advise? Paypal is obviously out of the question, otherwise Demo wouldn't need me.
I'll +rep for help <3 thank you!