Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frozen accounts, learn to fight back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    My aunt was the president of a local BBB. If you're not paying for the service, BBB really doesn't care, and if neopets is a member of bbb, they pay enough for their membership to ensure their rating is as high as it can be, regardless of what their actual track record is.

It's definitely a good idea though, consumer watch agencies are the only threat that might actually work, but I really don't think tnt would fear a bad review or two since we don't technically pay for the service, and they can legally do whatever they want.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    My aunt was the president of a local BBB. If you're not paying for the service, BBB really doesn't care, and if neopets is a member of bbb, they pay enough for their membership to ensure their rating is as high as it can be, regardless of what their actual track record is.

It's definitely a good idea though, consumer watch agencies are the only threat that might actually work, but I really don't think tnt would fear a bad review or two since we don't technically pay for the service, and they can legally do whatever they want.
    When I saw this post, I googled BBB and what the hell - it's a real, popular thing. 0.0 How did I not know about this?

Thought the OP was talking rumors up our asses... >.< (you need an account to see links) (for any other unknowing morons like me)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post

It's gotten peoples accounts back before. It does work. TNT like having a good reputation even though they are crap.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    It's gotten peoples accounts back before. It does work. TNT like having a good reputation even though they are crap.
    I'll believe it when I see it with someone here on clraik's account.