42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Angry Y U DO DIS APPLE?!!?!?

Ughh, i'm frustrated. So, I was planning on buying a macbook pro and figured i'd wait for an update since it was recommended by macrumors.com. Now they introduced a crappy semi-macbook air and updated the pro a bit. Which is an acceptable update buuuut they jacked the price up by like 200ish on almost everything. What the hell?! The reason for that is to match US pricing since the stronger dollar. I don't think that's fair since it's not as if i'm getting paid more. I can shell out the extra but it feels like it's a trashy move on their part and now i'm angry and debating my purchase. What would you do? wait it out for another price adjustment when CAD gets stronger or stick with PC for ever and ever and ever?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    Ughh, i'm frustrated. So, I was planning on buying a macbook pro and figured i'd wait for an update since it was recommended by macrumors.com. Now they introduced a crappy semi-macbook air and updated the pro a bit. Which is an acceptable update buuuut they jacked the price up by like 200ish on almost everything. What the hell?! The reason for that is to match US pricing since the stronger dollar. I don't think that's fair since it's not as if i'm getting paid more. I can shell out the extra but it feels like it's a trashy move on their part and now i'm angry and debating my purchase. What would you do? wait it out for another price adjustment when CAD gets stronger or stick with PC for ever and ever and ever?
    When I have a problem with a company, I normally call in a complain to a manager. Try calling in and explaining your story, then ask for a manager and re-explain your story. They got to the position of manager by being qualified and pleasing the customers. I'm sure they'll use their mojo to give you that discount.
    I haven't done much lately, but a week ago I called microsoft and got Skyrim for free. (Not dropping my method publicly)

TL;DR:
    Call company, explain problem, get discount (hopefully? )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Goten (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    When I have a problem with a company, I normally call in a complain to a manager. Try calling in and explaining your story, then ask for a manager and re-explain your story. They got to the position of manager by being qualified and pleasing the customers. I'm sure they'll use their mojo to give you that discount.
    I haven't done much lately, but a week ago I called microsoft and got Skyrim for free. (Not dropping my method publicly)

TL;DR:
    Call company, explain problem, get discount (hopefully? )
    Hmm, that sounds interesting. I doubt apple will be that nice since they're in Godmode atm but i'll try it out, thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    Hmm, that sounds interesting. I doubt apple will be that nice since they're in Godmode atm but i'll try it out, thanks!

There's a ton of methods you can go through, look up socialengineering on google
    & If you run into anything you don't understand/need help with, PM me and I'll do my best to explain.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-11-2015 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There's a ton of methods you can go through, look up socialengineering on google
    & If you run into anything you don't understand/need help with, PM me and I'll do my best to explain.
    Awesome! Will do, thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    that is true