7/3
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

AH Snipe Bot

Working on an AH sniper for D3. I have one right now that has a few basic features, but I'm going to wait until it's done to upload it.

Screenshot of my bot in action:

(you need an account to see links)

Screenshot of some early results:

Last edited by Endo42; 06-21-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wow, cool! Undetecable I hope

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/3
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The way it's done makes it pretty hard to detect. Doesn't mess with the game at all so Warden won't have any idea it's doing its thing.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    What did you make this in??

EDIT: How does it know what items to buy and what is even good?
    Last edited by j03; 06-22-2012 at 12:13 AM.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/3
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Currently it uses a VERY small AHK script. It knows what to buy because you can set so many filters, including max buyout price. Set a low max price, have it mash search with your parameters, and buy as soon as something pops up. A lot of people don't know the value of items.

Currently making AHK scripts that'll work with VB just for some good interface. Might switch over to AutoIT (What I originally used for this), but AHK made it easy to send mouse clicks to a minimized window. Let's me play other games while making money (Yes, real money. I love the RMAH.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    AHK works perfectly, except if you release it and Blizzard finds the timings, they can monitor for them (They've done this with WoW/Starcraft AHK macros/bots) and ban. If you can make them with varying timers or random rest timers (preferably set), you'll be 100% undetectable with keystroke simulation. Blizzard has too many games and markets to watch for activity on certain aspects of the game outside of the RMAH.
    |                                                     With love,
|                                                        NRWGN
|
|    P.S.
|    Don't hover over my woman. It's rude.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/3
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Duly noted, thanks for that. When I do release it, it will only be for Clraik member

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo42 View Post
    The way it's done makes it pretty hard to detect. Doesn't mess with the game at all so Warden won't have any idea it's doing its thing.
    Sounds great and I'd love to help you test run this baby. As per warden though, warden doesn't particular need to detect it doing anything. From what I know there are two steps in the process of warden detection. The first is known as flagging, and the second is inspection. If your account is flagged to have any of the blacklisted processes running (which can not be hidden from warden no matter what you do) gms will manually inspect your account. Past that it will just check your game history and will individiually be decided on case by case basis for your account to pend a ban.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any help testing

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Sounds great and I'd love to help you test run this baby. As per warden though, warden doesn't particular need to detect it doing anything. From what I know there are two steps in the process of warden detection. The first is known as flagging, and the second is inspection. If your account is flagged to have any of the blacklisted processes running (which can not be hidden from warden no matter what you do) gms will manually inspect your account. Past that it will just check your game history and will individiually be decided on case by case basis for your account to pend a ban.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any help testing
    I think the F/I detection will change with Diablo. It depends on being able to contact the player (WoW) or being able to view the players screen (SC2). Diablo doesn't have an active chat or in-game view of the AH, and the Warden can't view you outside of game/not sending actions to the servers. The most they can do is log timings and info like what was bought and from who. The flags will be steady buy/inventory check times and if the bought/sold objects are all from one person to another. They've built a system that puts them at a disadvantage, and because of the RMAH, there'll be more development on the cheating end of things.

Blizzard built a RMAH with a ARPG feature that lets you get items, except they marketed it backwards.
    |                                                     With love,
|                                                        NRWGN
|
|    P.S.
|    Don't hover over my woman. It's rude.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by NRWGN View Post
    ...and the Warden can't view you outside of game/not sending actions to the servers.
    So we're told. I believe it's been proven Warden searches for much more than what people are supposedly told it does though. The proof is the fact that badly made bots for Diablo are banned much faster than well-made bots. The security isn't just in the game approach to things, as aside from connection times blizzard can't watch what you've done in a game. They can only see when you connect and disconnect. There is definately a flagging process much more intricate then you're let on in the Terms of service. One which arguably violates privacy rights.

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!