30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I'm wondering where these jobs are.
    I'm looking for a new job right now, and it's tough to find one tbh.

The only places I know for sure that are mass hiring right now is the government.
    They opened a new cyber center on Fort Meade which is gonna open up a TON of jobs here... but I don't know anything else big other than that.
    The only things I have heard are jobs that are being lost.

Obama is the incumbent, so that right there is going to make it hard to beat him.
    But his approval ratings are looking pretty shitty right now, so who knows.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    I really wish Mods stick to their rules in this section of the forums

These posts are SPAM worthy ;/ This isn't even a real debate.

If you're going to say 'x' person is a bad president, you should at least provide evidence and compare what/how he or she is bad compared to....
    I moved it to general discussion.
    TBH, I'd rather have an interesting thread where people are actually posting interesting things over those count to 10000 threads.
    So I'll leave this post counting.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ronith (05-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronith View Post
    But what jobs did he create? How many factories in the USA have closed down under Obama. Nothing is being made in the USA anymore. And it very reapidly becoming a stage 4 production country. There is no incentive to create a factory in the USA with such insane regulations...

When he fucked up GM and Chrysler, over 200k+ jobs vanished.

Also, who do I think will win? Probably Obama, because of uneducated voters...Sad truth.
    First I thought that maybe Chrysler went overseas so I wrote this
    I don't think that has anything to do with government, as it is the same with many modern countries today. And its not Obama's fault? (Or any leaders fault - I don't know the story just taking from what is being posted) It would be corporation's fault due to them going overseas to save dollars (also happens here). To keep those particular jobs in America he'd have to spend money. And people don't seem to like him spending money ;/ So its a lose/lose situation.

But then I thought I better google it because it may not mean that.

(you need an account to see links) I found this, but it doesn't say anything about loosing jobs, it just talks about being bailed out and creating jobs in different sectors. What actually happened?

Edit; Thought I'd also add that there a job cuts worldwide in most industries, but if you really want a job you can always go overseas for and work for 1-2 years and then go back to the USA. Always jobs for people who can speak english. Only thing is that pay is relative to the countries currency and pricing.
    Last edited by Chi; 05-23-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You guys make it seem like what Obama did to the auto industry was bad when most political experts say that it was a good move by Obama.
    Obama's auto industry bailout did more good than bad.
    Romney wants tax cuts for the rich when they are already well off. He wants to cut federal student aid.
    I don't know about you guys but most people I know can't afford to pay around $60,000 a year for education.
    Oh and Obama has created a decent amount of jobs. There was a period of job losses in the earlier periods of his term but since then it has picked up: March 2010 through April 2012: +136,000 jobs per month.
    Here's some interesting statistics from voters about Obama and Romney:
    (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    First I thought that maybe Chrysler went overseas so I wrote this
    I don't think that has anything to do with government, as it is the same with many modern countries today. And its not Obama's fault? (Or any leaders fault - I don't know the story just taking from what is being posted) It would be corporation's fault due to them going overseas to save dollars (also happens here). To keep those particular jobs in America he'd have to spend money. And people don't seem to like him spending money ;/ So its a lose/lose situation.

But then I thought I better google it because it may not mean that.

I talked to Chrysler employees, and they were NOT pleased about what happened. Huge layoffs. Plants closed down....

(you need an account to see links) I found this, but it doesn't say anything about loosing jobs, it just talks about being bailed out and creating jobs in different sectors. What actually happened?

Edit; Thought I'd also add that there a job cuts worldwide in most industries, but if you really want a job you can always go overseas for and work for 1-2 years and then go back to the USA. Always jobs for people who can speak english. Only thing is that pay is relative to the countries currency and pricing.
    Here you go.

(you need an account to see links)

There is a list of suppliers, I have a physical copy of the list, trying to find it on teh internetz.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

That doesn't even include the chrysler dealers....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Me personally. I think he tried his best. His best wasn't good enough. It was only good enough to keep our country a-float. Now it's time for him to step down. The only thing i really didn't like was him signing in the NDAA act which later was shot down by the supreme court as unconsitutional and the obamacare that he forced trhough. The obamacare would be ok if it didn't target companies and forced people to have insurance. I mean think about it, did the car insurance thing pan out? Did we drop the price of car insurance? Nope we sure didn't. It didn't even slow down. Now we are trying to do the same thing with our country. He knew from the begining that something like this wouldn't come out the way he planned it. To many cooks in the pot i say. Get our current congress out of office. I know I will not vote my current senator back in. The dumb ass agreed that us citizens should be arrested and detained without trail just because they protested...

Anyways, my obamacare/politic rant is over with. Have a nice day.