14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I really hope I won't need a C-section and that everything can go at a natural way - At home. Or in a bath.
    Can I see a pic of your daughter? How old is she now?
    I'm just gonna be honest, c-sections are THE SHIT, recovery sucks tho. I had an emergency c-section. Her heart rate was really slow, so they decided to deliver her a week before her due date...turns out the cord was around her neck TWICE and it had a knot in it. The doc was like "I've delivered hundreds of babies and I've NEVER seen one with a knot in the cord." She is 16 months old now.

That was taken a few days ago. She has a TON of thick, curly hair under that hat LOL

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    I'm just gonna be honest, c-sections are THE SHIT, recovery sucks tho. I had an emergency c-section. Her heart rate was really slow, so they decided to deliver her a week before her due date...turns out the cord was around her neck TWICE and it had a knot in it. The doc was like "I've delivered hundreds of babies and I've NEVER seen one with a knot in the cord." She is 16 months old now.

That was taken a few days ago. She has a TON of thick, curly hair under that hat LOL
    She is the most cutest little girl I've ever seen for a long time. I've always wanted to have a child but I've not found the right man for me yet.. And yeah, It was heart breaking when I saw my brother crying. I started crying too, I don't know if it was just shock or just a shared connection.. It's so hard for me because I hate when men hide emotions.. It worries me sometimes too.

Edit: Also, how bad is recovery for c-section? I'm thinking of going with it when I have a baby.
    Last edited by Becka; 05-23-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post

Ohh! What a pretty little lady! And yeah, that does sound quite impressive. Man you guys did a good job on her!

I was 6 weeks early, but kicked in the natural way. If I have no choice I would go for a C-section ... But I would love to keep it natural if possible.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Thank you! She is absolutely gorgeous and has STUNNING blue eyes!

@(you need an account to see links)
    Thanks hun.
    C-section recovery is...not super fun. You can't stand up straight for probably a month or so after because of where the incision is. Luckily, nowadays, the incision isn't too long. Mine is only about 5-6 inches. You just have to be super careful that you dont rip out the stitches/staples. Recovery takes about 3-4 weeks total. Plus, it doesn't totally screw up your vag like natural birth does, so that's an added perk ;D

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr