14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    I'm pro-everyone too I guess, there's only a few portions of men I know that need that extra kick in the butt, y'know? Overall, I guess we're all equally alike. We just have our highs and lows like.. Men are stronger, we are weaker. It takes a lot for a man to cry etc. I heard my brother cry for the first time since he was a baby, his now ex girlfriend had a miscarriage with his child. That was the ONLY time. I am jealous that men can do that.
    Most men are stronger than women PHYSICALLY, yes. It's not always the case tho.
    But it's all in how men and women are "wired" on the inside...but a lot of it has to do with how you are raised/how you grow up and how you view life/other people.
    I believe and know that there is so much more to people than their gender, race, religion or sexual orientation...but the world seems to have such a hard time looking past those things. Unfortunately, America (and a lot of other places) come from a very conservative past and it will take some time for us to be totally accepting as a culture.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    This is true. I have nothing against men at all. There's still some ways that we're unequal. We are weaker in sooo many different ways. Hey, some can be stronger I guess. But yes, you're right. But what about bullying? Workplace bullying? Sexual harassment? Oh there's a woman there, let's give her crap. I have seen it so many times. They can behave terribly because we're weaker. They know it will hurt us. But yeah.
    You're saying quite some different stuff from what you agree on from the vid.
    She's saying girls get away with (batshit crazy) stuff easier than men, which she finds crap.
    And know it will hurt us? Sorry, you might be buttfucked over it, but do speak for yourself. I'm not bothered by what others think of me. Regardless of gender. If people don't like me they can buck off. If I really want to prove a point, I'll do otherwise. The longer you feed people with weakness, the longer they will keep on using it.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I'm pro-everyone too I guess, there's only a few portions of men I know that need that extra kick in the butt, y'know? Overall, I guess we're all equally alike. We just have our highs and lows like.. Men are stronger, we are weaker. It takes a lot for a man to cry etc. I heard my brother cry for the first time since he was a baby, his now ex girlfriend had a miscarriage with his child. That was the ONLY time. I am jealous that men can do that.
    I wouldn't be jealous of that. I find it sad that men learn to show as little emotion as possible just for the sake of being a man.
    I respect my fiancee for never crying, but I do know how badly he wants to sometimes and keeps holding it all back till he explodes, because that's what people taught him. That does make me sad.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

Becka (05-23-2012),Kristin (05-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My husband is like that. I've only ever seen him cry 1 time in the 6 years I've known him, and it was for all of 5 seconds.

PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    My husband is like that. I've only ever seen him cry 1 time in the 6 years I've known him, and it was for all of 5 seconds.
    Doesn't it break your heart sometimes?
    It does for me when I see it happening to my fiancee. Crying can do a person so well sometimes ... But you've gotta get a chance for it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Doesn't it break your heart sometimes?
    It does for me when I see it happening to my fiancee. Crying can do a person so well sometimes ... But you've gotta get a chance for it.
    It really does! He was raised to believe that crying is a weakness and that you should never appear weak. It makes me so sad.

PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It really does! He was raised to believe that crying is a weakness and that you should never appear weak. It makes me so sad.
    Same for my guy ... He's taught that he can only cry at the birth of his own children or when someone dies ... Everything else is counted as weakness and pain is just weakness leaving the body. No complaining. No crying. No emotions. Everything gets bottled up. Makes it so hard to see when something touches them and they don't really know how to deal with it: So they just isolate themselves even more or walk away without solving anything. ):

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Same for my guy ... He's taught that he can only cry at the birth of his own children or when someone dies ... Everything else is counted as weakness and pain is just weakness leaving the body. No complaining. No crying. No emotions. Everything gets bottled up. Makes it so hard to see when something touches them and they don't really know how to deal with it: So they just isolate themselves even more or walk away without solving anything. ):
    Sounds like our men are long lost twins or something. It makes me so mad that he just bottles up all this shit. Now, I don't know if my husband cried when our daughter was born...but I sure did! I'm practically a human waterfall. I cry ALL the time...it's ridiculous xD

PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Sounds like our men are long lost twins or something. It makes me so mad that he just bottles up all this shit. Now, I don't know if my husband cried when our daughter was born...but I sure did! I'm practically a human waterfall. I cry ALL the time...it's ridiculous xD
    I don't do it all the time, but it's easy to set of certain emotions on my side. Which he then tells me to stop doing as well. He didn't even learn how to calm someone down when they're sad or w/e: Because it's not supposed to happen. Ever.

And I'm pretty sure I'd cry my eyeballs out if I would give birth. And not just from the pain, lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't do it all the time, but it's easy to set of certain emotions on my side. Which he then tells me to stop doing as well. He didn't even learn how to calm someone down when they're sad or w/e: Because it's not supposed to happen. Ever.

And I'm pretty sure I'd cry my eyeballs out if I would give birth. And not just from the pain, lol
    I didn't cry during the birth because I had a c-section and didn't feel anything. But as soon as the doctor held her up for me to see I started bawling haha.

PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I didn't cry during the birth because I had a c-section and didn't feel anything. But as soon as the doctor held her up for me to see I started bawling haha.
    I really hope I won't need a C-section and that everything can go at a natural way - At home. Or in a bath.
    Can I see a pic of your daughter? How old is she now?