146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Making money on the side.

So recently I've been using this site called Cashle/Points2Shop and it is pretty awesome. I've already made about 14 bucks (mix of points and real cash, which I spent on a Xbox live data transfer cable from their amazon prize section). Basically what you do it just do offers. Offers include: Watching commercials, filling out surveys (boring), signing up for things with a valid email (make one just for this site), playing games, winning lotteries and sweepstakes, clicking ads, etc. It's pretty easy or my lazy ass wouldnt be doing it. So basically you go here

(you need an account to see links) If you wanna refer me my name is Narkotiq on there as well

You get .50 cents just for signing up. Each referral from USA/UK (you make money from other referrals too just not as much) will earn you .50 cent per referral plus an extra .50 if they complete an offer over $0.02 also you make a percentage of what your referral makes (does not take from referrals earnings). Payout is $1.00 so once you break 1.00 you can send it to your paypal or other payment site and receive it within 24hrs. This site pays cash and in points.

Points can be used for a variety of things (1 point = .01) you can redeem points for Ipods, video games, giftcards, xbox live points, PSN stuff, and pretty much anything you can find on Amazon.com (which is who sponsors this site).

There's always a mod/admin on and there is an active chat going 24hrs a day that is conveniently placed on the sidebar.

I just figured I'd let you guys know about this. Easy way to make a little extra cash if you need to buy something from someone here.

I'll take a screenie of my $1 payment to my paypal in a sec. But if you guys do sign up just remember to validate your email or you account will deactivate whether you have points or not.

Let me know what you guys think ^_^

Proof:

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 05-22-2012 at 06:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

zxzero (05-22-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I don't mean to mini mod but you might want to edit out your referral links or you will suffer the consequences

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I just don't wantcha to get in trouble

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh sorry I thought as long as we provided a nonreferral link as well that it wasnt an issue. Will edit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    How long did it take you to get up to that amount?

I usually don't bother with sites likes this cuz it takes too long to get rolling.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I've only been a member for a week and I'm rarely on. I usually just log on to do the daily video and adclicks and easy stuff that I just need to confirm an email for. Took me maybe 2-3 days to get that much, but im usually only on maybe an hr a day and most of the time Im just in the chat lol