146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I don't know about your shoesize, but if it's not to big, you can quite easily find 'normal' high heels (not perse the kinky ones) to learn yourself to walk on. Start with quite a low heel and work that up till your comfortable. When you have comfortable shoes it makes a great difference. I have some chronic backproblems, so I'm on and off high heels. I usually wear 10-15cm and when I 'relearn' I usually try to go for 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, all day. About makeup ... High quality is always better, but for low prices you can start collecting makeup 2 when you have a bit extra.
    I don't know if they have 'Essence' in America, but it's a brand they sell at the shop I work at from one of my jobs that is very cheap and affordable for everyone, and has good quality for it's price.
    On wigs ... Try ebay whenever you can?
    I wear a size 12 in mens, not sure how that translates into womens. And I am so friggin stupid, I've searched amazon, all the wig stores on googles, and everything else but I have NOT tried ebay. I bet I could find all kinds of shit on there for cheap to help get me started. Not sure about "Essence" but I know we just got a huge store in our mall that specializes in that kind of thing but they are kind of pricey.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    :o narkotiq you are super adorable
    Thanks! ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just wondering, what part of WV you at? I live in WV and if you were nearby I could help you or whatever.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    Just wondering, what part of WV you at? I live in WV and if you were nearby I could help you or whatever.
    I live in Charleston, very close to downtown.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links): This proves one thing again though ... (Although I'm very lucky on my fiancee!) All the cute guys are either unreachable rockstars or dating other guys. Le sigh.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Please tell me you're good with makeup. I want someone to help this boy and to teach him some good tricks. ;o

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    @(you need an account to see links): This proves one thing again though ... (Although I'm very lucky on my fiancee!) All the cute guys are either unreachable rockstars or dating other guys. Le sigh.
    i agreee :@

life is hard and i am single :'(

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links) this Sissy Make Up video is great!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh damn. I'm in Charles Town, I think like 4 hours or so away. You could measure your hips and legs to see what size you would be in womens or if you weren't embarrassed and just try clothing at a store?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Haha I'm fairly good at my own makeup but I don't go crazy with it. I have a good friend that would accompany me to give him the look he wants. He lives a bit aways though. :/

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Oh damn. I'm in Charles Town, I think like 4 hours or so away. You could measure your hips and legs to see what size you would be in womens or if you weren't embarrassed and just try clothing at a store?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Haha I'm fairly good at my own makeup but I don't go crazy with it. I have a good friend that would accompany me to give him the look he wants. He lives a bit aways though. :/
    Ill get some um... I think its called tailors tape and do some measurement then go shopping. Im not brave enough to walk into Debs and be like "Im here to find a purdy dress" haha. But yeah Charles Town is forever away lol

I've tried finding a drag mother in the clubs but they're all pervs who want to molest instead of help

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) this Sissy Make Up video is great!
    Yeah, she's really good with that sort of thing!
    I'm personally much more of a hairperson/dresser than a MUA, but I learn a lot from her and some others.
    It's almost midnight 1:00 for me now and I need to get up at 7 to visit my big friend the gym (poor me), but I'll look in to finding more tutorials and stuff for you.
    And whenever you have some spare money: Dig all through ebay. You'll probably find some good stuff to begin with there.

So. I'm off now.
    Night dolls! <3

And here some extras:
    Adorable:

Hawt:

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    Ill get some um... I think its called tailors tape and do some measurement then go shopping. Im not brave enough to walk into Debs and be like "Im here to find a purdy dress" haha. But yeah Charles Town is forever away lol

I've tried finding a drag mother in the clubs but they're all pervs who want to molest instead of help
    Muhh... If only you'd live in Rotterdam. I'd know the best places for you babe and some very sweet moms. I'd adopt you myself to help you a bit.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    When I worked at Wal Mart you would not believe how many guys came in trying on girls clothing. It wasn't that weird. You could always go to a store like Kohl's where the rooms aren't monitored, or have a girl friend bring you things to your stall. I believe men shoe sizes run 2 sizes bigger, I wear a size 8 in women's but would wear a size 6 if I bought a pair of Chucks.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!