Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How I feel about the stuff that goes on here.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Firstly, no one MADE you come here and no one is MAKING you stay.
    Secondly, all the things you're saying make me wonder if you're either a PBM or a multi.
    Thirdly, aren't you a mod on another site? I'd never risk my position or reputation doing the things you're doing on another site. But I guess that's just me.
    And finally, I've seen plenty of people be nice to you and really try to welcome you here...but it seems like everything you post/say is either spammy or bitchy.
    Don't complain about the Internet. It's not going to change. If you're seeking attention or pity or whatever the hell else, you aren't going to find it as long as you keep treating other people like shit.
    ^thissssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Firstly, no one MADE you come here and no one is MAKING you stay.
    Secondly, all the things you're saying make me wonder if you're either a PBM or a multi.
    Thirdly, aren't you a mod on another site? I'd never risk my position or reputation doing the things you're doing on another site. But I guess that's just me.
    And finally, I've seen plenty of people be nice to you and really try to welcome you here...but it seems like everything you post/say is either spammy or bitchy.
    Don't complain about the Internet. It's not going to change. If you're seeking attention or pity or whatever the hell else, you aren't going to find it as long as you keep treating other people like shit.
    That's the thing.. I'm going to START treating EVERYONE with respect. I know it isn't going to change, it's only going to develop.. As I said, when I came here, I tried posting helpful stuff (which I guess was bad) for people which only led trolls to calling me a backseat. Then I tried fitting in with everyone by talking to them, that's when Ronith came too and for some reason he just kept trolling me.. I complained to Sherri about it because it upset me lots and then SHE started trolling me.. I am trying to fit in and be nice to everyone. I came here to sell stuff and be apart of a bigger community than on the website that must not me named. Because no one is ever on there, I got lonely. And then I got told to join here, so I did. I just want to start fresh all right?

Also I know what I did, you don't need to tell me what I did because I already know, and I'm going to improve and fix what I've said/done out of my stupidity. Because I have been stupid and ridiculous lately. I've also been very stressed because I could become homeless again.
    Last edited by Becka; 05-21-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm sorry but sherri doesnt troll at all ever never ever lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxxine For This Useful Post:

Ana (05-21-2012),Ronith (05-21-2012),Ryan~ (05-21-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    I'm sorry but sherri doesnt troll at all ever never ever lol
    Well.. Who was trolling me on skype?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    Well.. Who was trolling me on skype?
    I'm pretty sure you weren't talking to Sherri

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    That's the thing.. I'm going to START treating EVERYONE with respect. I know it isn't going to change, it's only going to develop.. As I said, when I came here, I tried posting helpful stuff (which I guess was bad) for people which only led trolls to calling me a backseat. Then I tried fitting in with everyone by talking to them, that's when Ronith came too and for some reason he just kept trolling me.. I complained to Sherri about it because it upset me lots and then SHE started trolling me.. I am trying to fit in and be nice to everyone. I came here to sell stuff and be apart of a bigger community than on the website that must not me named. Because no one is ever on there, I got lonely. And then I got told to join here, so I did. I just want to start fresh all right?

Also I know what I did, you don't need to tell me what I did because I already know, and I'm going to improve and fix what I've said/done out of my stupidity. Because I have been stupid and ridiculous lately. I've also been very stressed because I could become homeless again.
    Sherri is not a troll.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Everyone knows that Ronith is a huge troll to just about everyone. You just have to chose to ignore it or go along with it. But he's also a nice guy who doesn't troll all the time, but you never really see that side if you get all butthurt about his trolling.
    Backseat modding is NOT helpful. Guides and solid advice are helpful. Not spam, which is what you were doing.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Useful Post:

Ronith (05-21-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerandria View Post
    I'm pretty sure you weren't talking to Sherri
    It must of been someone else as a joke. :X

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    False accusations don't really make your first post look to well....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m