Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How I feel about the stuff that goes on here.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How I feel about the stuff that goes on here.

I try to make friends and I try to act like everyone else and all I get is fucking abused by people. I am sick of it. Why the heck do I even bother trying.. I just wanted to belong in a big community and have friends here and all I get is crap thrown at me.. I came here really nice and helpful maybe a little too helpful because I was used to it, and after I tried joining in with the jokes which only led me to getting abused by every fucking person here except for a few like.. JLK and a few people I know elsewhere..

It really effects me that you all say this shit to me, when I can't say it to anyone else.. I can't do ANYTHING without getting trolled or stabbed in the back by bullying, I'm a really nice person and lots of people can tell you that too but this is fucking getting me upset.

Please can we all try start fresh? I don't know what I can do to help.. I don't know what I can do to be friends with people because it's hard for me.. I don't know why.. I have been USED in the past for being nice, I gave away really good UC's daily to people that I hardly knew because I was generous and too kind for my own good..

But it's really effecting me badly.. I just need to show that I don't mean things I say, it's just because I'm trying to fit in with everyone else :/ I have a soft heart, and I get upset fast and easily and the things being said about me just.. I've actually been crying for the past 10 minutes. To tell you the truth.

I just want to belong in this community, not be mentally drawn out for being different or not popular.. I just want to get along with everyone, I want to be the one that receives the hearts and community love too. Except I'm swept in a corner..

I just want everyone to realise that I'm sorry for everything I've actually said or done to people that's upset them and I want them to know that it effects me lots more when they say stuff. I've always tried my best to fit in or join in with the quirkiness of the forum..

Sincerely,

Beck

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becka For This Useful Post:

drunk_matt (05-22-2012),SmokeToke (05-21-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I see right through this. You are an attention whore and a troll. Judging by the stuff you posted in the last half hour, the above post isn't genuine at all.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd be willing to start fresh, but if you're trolling hardcore right now I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maxxine For This Useful Post:

Bettser (05-21-2012),Emiley (05-21-2012),Ronith (05-21-2012),Ryan~ (05-21-2012),Teakwood (05-21-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If you're really crying about this you seriously need to grow a tougher skin! This is the internet, you don't really know any of us and in a few months you might not even remember us. Don't take things so to heart!

I'd me more than willing to start afresh but lol cool it on the trolling, or at least make it of a better quality :L

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    If we all just stop giving her the attention she wants, there wont be a problem. On another subject, buy my darigan UC? Who needs bd cracks?

Ronith is a fgt, and Milly drinks haterade, but hes a millionaire.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    If you're really crying about this you seriously need to grow a tougher skin! This is the internet, you don't really know any of us and in a few months you might not even remember us. Don't take things so to heart!

I'd me more than willing to start afresh but lol cool it on the trolling, or at least make it of a better quality :L
    I am not trolling at all, I really just want to belong here.. I get enough of it irl from my family and being homeless for a while irl.. I just want people I can talk to about things without getting bashed. I spend lots of time online, that's why I get upset about things that get said online. I know it's the internet but I have a soft heart and I try being nice and stuff and people just abuse me.. Gets me really upset and in the rough :/

And I promise I'll quit the trolling. I only did it to 'fit in'..

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So, what did becka do?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    So, what did becka do?
    I tried fitting in by trolling like Ronith does because I believed that would be the way I can fit in because I see he has lots of friends.. Then I tried fitting in by helping people which didn't work either..

It's really just ruined my friendship with everyone.. I can assure you all that I'm really a nice person and have made silly decisions.. I just want to start over with everyone so maybe they can get to know me better for who I really am and not for someone I made up just for a forum.. :/
    Last edited by Becka; 05-21-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    I tried fitting in by trolling like Ronith does because I believed that would be the way I can fit in because I see he has lots of friends.. Then I tried fitting in by helping people which didn't work either..
    Oh. Well then people are assholes. Although tbh, we really do not need anymore trolls here.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:

J_L_K_64 (05-21-2012),SmokeToke (05-21-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Firstly, no one MADE you come here and no one is MAKING you stay.
    Secondly, all the things you're saying make me wonder if you're either a PBM or a multi.
    Thirdly, aren't you a mod on another site? I'd never risk my position or reputation doing the things you're doing on another site. But I guess that's just me.
    And finally, I've seen plenty of people be nice to you and really try to welcome you here...but it seems like everything you post/say is either spammy or bitchy.
    Don't complain about the Internet. It's not going to change. If you're seeking attention or pity or whatever the hell else, you aren't going to find it as long as you keep treating other people like shit.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Useful Post:

Ana (05-21-2012),Bettser (05-21-2012),Emiley (05-21-2012),John (05-21-2012),Ronith (05-21-2012),Slasher (05-21-2012),Teakwood (05-21-2012)