Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide: Tips on looking legit Score Sending (Bullet points for easy reading)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Becka View Post
    [LIST][*]Be legit (play game yourself), don't be legit, be legit (play game yourself) don't be legit.
    You what now?
    So... I want to SS just to make lots of NP... Do I really have to play the stupid games?
    Is it not like the good old days where I could make an account, SS for 300k every now and then, moving the NP on, rinse and repeat until the shell finally gets frozen?

Avaters, trophies, all that jazz, Why do I even needor want all that?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    19h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by urgeblind View Post
    You what now?
    So... I want to SS just to make lots of NP... Do I really have to play the stupid games?
    Is it not like the good old days where I could make an account, SS for 300k every now and then, moving the NP on, rinse and repeat until the shell finally gets frozen?

Avaters, trophies, all that jazz, Why do I even needor want all that?
    I mean if you're just trying to bank some NP then yeah you could probably do that if you were careful about putting it away on another account. I think this guide was meant more for trying to get trophies or avatars, like if someone's trying to build up an account to maybe eventually sell.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk