• Do not send multiple high scores in one day.
  • Be legit (play game yourself), don't be legit, be legit (play game yourself) don't be legit.
  • If you're going for avatars, aim for 2 a day. But remember to play legit on each game you are planning to get the avatars on before Score Sending.
  • Some games require TNT to check your score before letting them in the database. Do not overdo your score otherwise TNT will know! Avoid these until you're good at Score Sending.
  • Make sure you aim for mixed trophies. Not all Gold, Not all Silver, Not all Bronze. Mixed will do wonders.
  • Do not send your highest goal at once. Say you have a score of 305 for Extrm herder, extend the score to 510 for the next and then 700. In a pattern like that.
  • Do not post about how good you are at games on the neoboards until your account looks remotely legit. TNT will read and TNT will monitor you.

I hope these help you! Because they have helped me. I have lots of trophies and game avatars and have not been frozen yet. Will add more bullet points once I think up more things I do.