7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    Lets rewind here. For starters Jenna has no advantage in the competition. In short she is at a disadvantage because of the stigma.
    The beauty pageant itself is a fraud.
    I would assume that 90% of those women have had some sort of surgery, nip, tuck, enlargement (just like Jenna but not to the same extent) Should they also be considered less of a woman because 25% of their body is enhanced by science? Yes they would work hard to maintain but its not a competition for natural beauty.
    HOWEVER Jenna would have to work as hard, if not harder than some of those women to keep her looks in shape to participate in the comp.

Finally, in the end its a beauty competition. Its judged on a range of things and there is no assurance that she will win anyway. Let her participate, be fair. She honestly has no advantage over anyone else in the competition.
    Nahhhhhh. He does have a huge advantage. Surgeries as complex as that are well into the six-figures. You have to pretty well off to do this. Who ever has the deeper pockets will always win. Sadly for him, he is a he! It is an unfair advantage.
    Last edited by Ronith; 05-19-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    (you need an account to see links)

Would you look at that she lost.

No advantage what so ever >.>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    She is transgender.

She was male due to the fact she has/had a penis and her chromosome combination is XY.

Psychologically she was a female since birth (mentally and neurological structure) and now her hormones and body reflect that.

Who are you to judge what is a woman and what is a man? Who cares if she enters the beauty pageant? She's a decent looking person.
    Good god, I love you.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

Chi (05-24-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    (you need an account to see links) - was mentioned on embarrassing bodies (ep 13, season 6). Was quite interesting and clearly shows how gender isn't clear cut. (NSFW)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Intersex =/= transgender

Personally, my opinion on this issue.. I know she is unquestionably female mentally and physically.
    However I don't think she should be allowed in the competition - not because it poses an unfair advantage but because it blurs certain lines that I'm not sure is in line with the competition's ideals. It is likely that she has had facial feminisation surgery. I am not aware of the rules of the beauty pageant with regards to surgery. But I don't think it should be allowed for either ciswomen or transwomen.

(I identify as transgender myself - the other way round f>m)