332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Some Miss Universe Canada supporters complain of transgender spotlight

(you need an account to see links)

WTF?

How does a man enter a beauty contest for women?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Looks a bit like Phoebe from Friends.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    She is transgender.

She was male due to the fact she has/had a penis and her chromosome combination is XY.

Psychologically she was a female since birth (mentally and neurological structure) and now her hormones and body reflect that.

Who are you to judge what is a woman and what is a man? Who cares if she enters the beauty pageant? She's a decent looking person.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chi For This Useful Post:

Azn (05-18-2012),Brady (06-24-2012),Cody. (05-18-2012),Emiley (05-20-2012),Jubjubb (05-18-2012),Lauren (05-20-2012),Mouse (05-24-2012),robots (05-19-2012),Slasher (05-18-2012),Teakwood (05-18-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Im sorry but the way i view it if you where born with a penis you can't enter a contest for woman.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khelddar For This Useful Post:

goldentryst (09-06-2012),Ronith (05-18-2012),Ryan~ (05-18-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    She is transgender.

She was male due to the fact she has/had a penis and her chromosome combination is XY.

Psychologically she was a female since birth (mentally and neurological structure) and now her hormones and body reflect that.

Who are you to judge what is a woman and what is a man? Who cares if she enters the beauty pageant? She's a decent looking person.
    He*

XY chromosomes----------> HE is STILL a MAN.

Therefore he cannot/shouldn't have entered.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

What would you do if you picked this person up in a bar and he didn't tell you he was man?

D:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

Ryan~ (05-18-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronith View Post
    He*

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

What would you do if you picked this person up in a bar and he didn't tell you he was man?

D:
    Then you tell him/her that you aren't interested.
    You don't have to be a fucking ass about it.

Have you ever seen America's Next Top Model.
    A show where the contestants are FEMALE.
    But on cycle 11, a model named Isis King, a transgender model beat out 4 other girls before she was sent home. ((you need an account to see links)).
    Tyra Banks personally wanted her on this show.
    Don't be a egocentric male here Ronith.

Just because someone was born a male/female, doesn't make them one. Your mentality also has to go with it.

Here are some pictures of Isis btw.

Thank you Hellraid <3

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Ana (05-18-2012),Cody. (05-18-2012),Emiley (05-20-2012),Lauren (05-20-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What I see is not a man. Not anymore. Why couldn't she enters the contest? This person obviously wasn't well in his body with his gender. Why do you care? Why can't you let people be happy with their body and sexuality? How can it affect you?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slasher For This Useful Post:

Emiley (05-20-2012),robots (05-19-2012),Teakwood (05-19-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronith View Post
    He*

D:

All genitalia development starts out the same. You can barely notice the difference. Without quoting me try and figure out which is which ;/

No She is not a man. She is whatever she wants to be. Furthermore there should be no differences between roles that 'men' and 'women' play.
    Like I said before, psychologically she was always a woman, now her body reflects that. How hard is that to understand?

Hypothetically speaking, if I met someone at a bar (and furthered our relationship to a stage where the following would be important >.>) that had a gender change I'd accept them for who they are however I'd express my concerns about child birth (being both women) or and the prospect adopting children in general (being a mother is something that I want to do). Love is love, and it shouldn't be based on if they have a penis or a vagina ;/ There are deeper aspects that I take into account than physiology.

I feel sorry for your children, if they ever have the preference for the same sex or are transgender ;/ You seem to be very narrow-minded and unsympathetic.
    Last edited by Chi; 05-18-2012 at 07:29 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chi For This Useful Post:

Azn (05-18-2012),Slasher (05-18-2012),Teakwood (05-19-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    She's a woman now so yes, she should be able to participate in the beauty contest.
    I don't know why people are complaining, many wouldn't even know she was transgender if she didn't reveal that information.

Mad that she might win?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
    Then you tell him/her that you aren't interested.
    You don't have to be a fucking ass about it.

Have you ever seen America's Next Top Model.
    A show where the contestants are FEMALE.
    But on cycle 11, a model named Isis King, a transgender model beat out 4 other girls before she was sent home. ((you need an account to see links)).
    Tyra Banks personally wanted her on this show.
    Don't be a egocentric male here Ronith.

Just because someone was born a male/female, doesn't make them one. Your mentality also has to go with it.

Here are some pictures of Isis btw.

I am not being an asshole. Some transsexuals lie that they are woman and leave out the fact that they are a man. Leading those men on, which is morally and ethically wrong.

I don't give a shit if that other person was in America's Next Top Model. This contest is for women. ....women......Not men. He was born a man, and all the surgery in the world will not change that,

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post

All genitalia development starts out the same. You can barely notice the difference. Without quoting me try and figure out which is which ;/

No She is not a man. She is whatever she wants to be. Furthermore there should be no differences between roles that 'men' and 'women' play.
    Like I said before, psychologically she was always a woman, now her body reflects that. How hard is that to understand?

Hypothetically speaking, if I met someone at a bar (and furthered our relationship to a stage where the following would be important >.>) that had a gender change I'd accept them for who they are however I'd express my concerns about child birth (being both women) or and the prospect adopting children in general (being a mother is something that I want to do). Love is love, and it shouldn't be based on if they have a penis or a vagina ;/ There are deeper aspects that I take into account than physiology.

I feel sorry for your children, if they ever have the preference for the same sex or are transgender ;/ You seem to be very narrow-minded and unsympathetic.
    Oh wow. You can't change a person's genes. This is a man who looks like a woman, end of story. I just don't think science has reached the level where they can completely switch someone's gender.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

Ryan~ (05-18-2012)