VAN[0] vs LAK[2]

SJS[1] vs STL[0]

PHX[1] vs CHI[0]

DET[1] vs NSH[1]

NYR[1] vs OTT[0]

BOS[1] vs WSH[0]

NJD[1] vs FLA[0]

PHI[2] vs PIT[0]

Playoffs the two main surprises this year have been phili leading 2-0 over the Penguins and the Kings leading 2-0 over the Canucks.

Me being a Canucks fan am royally pissed off that the 8th seeded team might knock us out in the first round.

Feel free to post/chat about the playoffs here. I will be updating this thread daily.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I am an Oilers fan so I do not have my team to cheer for lol...though yay for another top draft pick haha.

But I am very happily surprised that Philly is beating the Penguins. There is something about both Pittsburg and Detroit that I do not like, I am not saying they are not good teams as they are beyond skilled but I think it is just that I am tired of seeing it always Pittsburg and Detroit somewhere near the finals lol. So that said I am quite happy that both teams are not sweeping the playoff games.

As for Vancouver, lol. Did you see the Tweet that LA posted about winning the first game? Made me laugh.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I am an Oilers fan so I do not have my team to cheer for lol...though yay for another top draft pick haha.

But I am very happily surprised that Philly is beating the Penguins. There is something about both Pittsburg and Detroit that I do not like, I am not saying they are not good teams as they are beyond skilled but I think it is just that I am tired of seeing it always Pittsburg and Detroit somewhere near the finals lol. So that said I am quite happy that both teams are not sweeping the playoff games.

As for Vancouver, lol. Did you see the Tweet that LA posted about winning the first game? Made me laugh.
    Ya that tweet was hilarious xD its so true though everyone outside of canada wants to see the Canucks lose. I have the opposite mindset. I just want a fucking Canadian team to bring home the stanley cup. The american teams just keep winning it. Last year we were so close I was devestated when they lost and even more so disappointed when the riots ensued.

Your oilers got lucky, extremely lucky getting that pick Columbus must feel like they got jipped LOL they finished dead last. I would be beyond pissed if I were them.

Also I'm also happy philly is winning I HATE crosby he's a diving piece of shit. The league favours him because he's the next "chosen" one. Did you see the leagues comments about being disappointed that a call wasn't made in game 1 of the series? That's fucking bull FUCK the penguins they have the corrupt NHL officials in their pocket.

I wouldn't be surprised if refs make a ton of money calling bullshit penalties. Just like the penalties couple years back that cost the Calgary flames their cup.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Well the Canucks played very well until that last game, they did so horrible that I felt they deserved to lose. Simply a horrid performance. But yes I agree I would like to see a Canadian team win, I would like Ottawa to win or at least make it farther but against Rangers I do not think they stand a chance lol.

Crosby is just whinny kid. Even Don Cherry is pissed at him and his "whatever I want my way" attitude, he has no respect for anyone and everyone else is starting to lose respect for him. He is an unbelievable player but boy does he bitch when he does not get his way. Pittsburg is the NHL's "team" because of Crosby so yeah I think the refs will favor him in the majority of calls. He makes the NHL more money and it is the money that matters.

Though when it comes to Vancouver that "star" Luongo can put on a real whine too. Same with the Sedin's. Not as bad as Crosby though.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well the Canucks played very well until that last game, they did so horrible that I felt they deserved to lose. Simply a horrid performance. But yes I agree I would like to see a Canadian team win, I would like Ottawa to win or at least make it farther but against Rangers I do not think they stand a chance lol.

Crosby is just whinny kid. Even Don Cherry is pissed at him and his "whatever I want my way" attitude, he has no respect for anyone and everyone else is starting to lose respect for him. He is an unbelievable player but boy does he bitch when he does not get his way. Pittsburg is the NHL's "team" because of Crosby so yeah I think the refs will favor him in the majority of calls. He makes the NHL more money and it is the money that matters.

Though when it comes to Vancouver that "star" Luongo can put on a real whine too. Same with the Sedin's. Not as bad as Crosby though.
    You can't even compare Crosby and them Crosby is like 100 leagues higher for being a bitch.

Yes we played shitty in game 7 because all our players were injured, in the SAN JOSE series we took a beating from them when they knew they were going to lose then the bruins being the bruins finished us physically. We had nothing left come game 7. It was horrible to watch. I was at work during the game and when I saw the full game at home that I recorded the next day. The whole game consisted of the canucks dumping the puck into the Bruins zone. It was pitiful.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Well I know what it is was like to see a game 7 fall due to injury. Back in 06 when the Oilers were against the stupid Hurricanes we lost our playoff backbone Roloson. Had he not been injured before that final game I am sure we would have won.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well I know what it is was like to see a game 7 fall due to injury. Back in 06 when the Oilers were against the stupid Hurricanes we lost our playoff backbone Roloson. Had he not been injured before that final game I am sure we would have won.
    You probably would have. I was amazed by that run Pronger was on fire for you guys that year. Then he pulls the bitch move and demands a trade and wins a cup the next year. That guy has no class.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Canucks losing two at home that has to hurt, i wouldn't be surprised if they lost the series, not ruling out either team yet.

Im a Detroit fan so im hoping we make the stanley cup. Don't get any games in australia

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelddar View Post
    Canucks losing two at home that has to hurt, i wouldn't be surprised if they lost the series, not ruling out either team yet.

Im a Detroit fan so im hoping we make the stanley cup. Don't get any games in australia

Tbh if Vancouver doesn't win the next 2 games we have a very slim chance of winning it. It's still possible but with Daniel Sedin injured with a concussion our offense just isn't the same Duncan Keith may have single handedly fucked over the Canucks season by being a douchebag. I hate the fucking blackhawks.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Kings are going to sweep Vancouver

And yes being a Kings fan I would hate to see Vancouver win the cup but i'm all for a Canadian team winning as long as it isn't the Canucks