49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Apology TO ALL.

I'm back for a bit........

I hope.

I always loved clraik, and I did have a fall out not too long ago with a couple people who sh'all remain unnamed even though they know who they are.
    I apologize to ALL who I have offended or made uneasy here, this is a great forum and I just really wish people could get along more. I will agree with Ronith that the close-knit people here need to open up and be more welcoming and inviting. This place use to be extremely active and I even see it slowing down. Now that Sherri is back though I do not know her at all, I'm sure things will be alot more easy going but I really think I owe an apology to everyone here, even the people who do not know me, because I am very opinionated and I do enjoy meeting other people but also standing up for what I believe in, which I'm sure tons of you can relate too. We're all not perfect, you don't get to choose where you grow up, who your related too, who physically hurts you, what color you are, race, how skinny/fat, ETC. You get my point. I know there is good in everybody and I'd like to take the next few weeks to show you all my strengths and what I can bring back to clraik.
    ALSO just a tip, because as stupid as this may seem, I've never used it and have looked at it so many times. USE THE IGNORE BUTTON if somebody is really bothering you.. or PM a MOD. It works *thumbs up*
    Hope everybody accepts my apology.
    Last edited by SmokeToke; 05-17-2012 at 09:10 PM.