Thread: Siri taking over iPhone and saying "voice over on" repeatedly...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m

Siri taking over iPhone and saying "voice over on" repeatedly...

Hi peeps

First of all let me start by saying I hate all things "Apple". Completely bias and unfair but that's the way I am!

Now my girlfriend loves anything gimmicky so she's got iEverything... laptop, phone, ipod, pad, etc.

At first I thought it was hilarious that her iPhone wouldn't let her do anything and that annoying f*ck Siri repeatedly told her "Voice over on".

Obviously she wanted it fixed so I checked online for a solution and finally found out that you have to navigate through the settings with difficulty as the controls dont work as normal in this "mode"...and turn off the annoying voice over on. That was a pain in the ass!

Reason I'm posting is there's a quick solution if this happens to you- just tap the circular button with the square on it (not sure what you want to call that button? home button?) three times to toggle "voice over on" and "voice over off"....much quicker and not as annoying!

PS I wish Siri would die.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Damn, that's alot of technical shit. I hate when I call for help on something and people give you the long method instead of the easiest ^ or claim what you're asking them/for is unavailable when it clearly states it is somewhere on their website.