41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Sigh

Just opened a topic on another forum I'm on, from a Dutch/Belgium website for writers.
    I see it all the time, and I've seen them even younger, but this one was about a 12 year old starting a 'heavy' sexual story.
    Now I personally write erotic stories as well among many other (and mostly dark) genres and heck, nearly everyone knows about stuff on an early age ... but 12 is freaking young dude.
    Especially since she says she's 'so adult' already for her age and got in to adult stories even younger then this.
    I want to smack her in the face and push a barbie in her hands. Fuck off kid. You're not supposed to be to busy with this kind of shit yet. ;-;

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Also at mama @(you need an account to see links)

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

This planet drives me crazy sometimes. And we all find our shit so normal and acceptable ... While forgetting we need to help kids be kids as well for atleast a while. :/
    Last edited by Mouse; 05-16-2012 at 05:10 AM.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

J_L_K_64 (05-16-2012)