Downloads: Account Database Suite

Account Database Suite

Uploaded by Infamous Joe - 03-28-2016
Author Author Infamous Joe
File Size File Size 11.97 MB
Downloads Downloads 177
+ Download
Account Database Suite by Infamous Joe

This application collects data and stores it in a local database, letting you view it any time you wish.

This is called 'Account Database Suite' by me. It allows you to, using an account (shell or any spare you have), visit Neopets (currently only the NeoBoards) and collect usernames. After that, the usernames collected will be added to the internal database that comes with the program. Your database will store all usernames, and from that username list the program will allow you to visit every username and automatically collect the userlookup details (trophies, avatar/neodeck/stamp count, pet images and stats, etc.) into the database (in text form, so you are not using very much hard disk space!) for viewing at your leisure.

Yes, this program acts very similar to Google's cache system. No, you cannot use this program to out anyone since anyone can edit the database file. I did not encrypt the file for that very reason.

Why did I make this program?

I consider this program to be very unique. I've been working on this program for the past few months after coming up with the idea to do this in an application form. Working little by little on it... some weeks, even a month went by and I didn't touch this project... but, I just kept at it and chipped away on the program until now. This is an idea that will definitely branch into other kinds of programs. I feel like it is ready to be published...

When installing: There are two setups in the installer. The first one is quick and will install this program. The second one might take a few more seconds to go through - It is the requirement package for the database!

Program Features:
-) cK Authorization (VIP membership only)
-) Front-end interface to view user lookups
-) All data is stored locally (text-only to save your disk space)
-) Saves most user data including all pet images + stats, avatar/trophy/neodeck/stamp/etc. count, trophy images, and more
-) For safety, browses Neopets in between updating the database
-) Grabs usernames from NeoBoards
-) Optional update user if entry already exists for the day
-) Optional delete user from master user list if frozen/banned
-) Application delay between X and X milliseconds
-) Update a single user for that day
-) Optional save Neopets login
-) Master log displaying program actions
-) Total users in database count displayed
-) Handy progress bar and status label

v1.1.2 Updates:
-) Added "Scrape High Scores" feature. Collect usernames from the high score tables!
-) Displays how many new users are added to your database each time you scrape/import

Images

None