Conversation Between SugarCoated and pinoywek

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah it was fast leveling with a party played for like 13 hours straight lol. I already started been pretty swamped with work and still trying to find time to hang out with friends so I can also enjoy my summer.
  2. Okay that's really fast. I can't do that fast, I'd die.XD Wow Goldman Sachs is such a big company! Good luck on your internship. When will you be starting?
  3. Yeah it was really fast took around 2 days for one char. I'm taking up a finance internship at Goldman Sachs. Yeah managing my time is going to be hard but I'll mange it somehow.
  4. Well 2 chars in 2 weeks is pretty fast! Though u can lvl up really fast in RO2 though as long as u have a party. Oh what are you taking up? Good luck on your internship! Yeah you better drop some online games there, focus on your real life task at the moment.
  5. Yeah I do, just finished two chars 2 weeks ago and haven't been on since. My last few weeks of really playing anything since my internship is starting soon. Going to be quitting most games except maybe LoL. MMO's take a lot of time to be the best :[
  6. Ah yes. Similar to like a shell on neopets or a side account for farming neopoints and stuff only its for RO so zennies and boss cards like that. Ah, are you playing iRO2 then?
  7. Yeah it's usually just sharing alt chars, farming chars so we don't have to waste time making the same things.
  8. Well that makes sense. It just got me curious haha. Well you must trust him a lot since you share accounts.
  9. I'm from the US and I'm not Filipino if that's what you're wondering. My friend uses this un for most forums/accounts we share and he is Filipino which explains the name. So we usually just use this name and same pw so everyone has easy access. It's just a habit that's been kicking in again since I started RO again a month ago. But yeah aside from this habit, there's no real reason why i chose this name since none of them would play neopets.
  10. Yeah which is bullshit. Dafuq paying for pixels, right? Though it's not bad if you have spare money but I'd rather spend it on food lol. Your un got me curious, where are you from?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast