Conversation Between Iemier and Mod

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Without basing this on any source other than my own bias, I'd have to put my vote down for PS4.
    I've always been a PS/Sony guy. Maybe because I like Japanese ingenuity,
    or just the style of games it offers (though these days, most games are released to all 3 consoles anyways).
    Non-exclusive games aside, XBox games are more about being flashy + action to cater to American/Western culture, etc.

It's going fine, I'm only taking a few courses and having a relaxed term - the reward of having spent the entire spring and summer doing classes too.
    Ah, no matter then! You're still young; there's time to return to school later as long as you have the motivation -> that's the most important factor.
  2. Ah, it's alright. What's your vote on the next gen consoles? It seems even Machinima is siding for the Xbone.
    How's school going? I kinda had to drop out a couple years ago to help my family out.
  3. Nah, I don't.

Cut almost all games from my life for the past few years to save $ and (try to) focus on school, sorry bud!
    On the upside, school's almost over for me, so....
  4. Hey, have a PSN account?

Just bought Worms Revolution: Extreme. Awesome game for multiplayer.
  5. Yikes. Prob common sense to you by now, but keep your valuables locked up then.
    ...and wash your hands after touching his.

I've been aight. Still here and about; not much has changed.
    Nearly done school though, pending I don't bomb this final term.
  6. Yeah, he's a kleptomaniac. Even stole everything from his mum's bank account & whatnot.
    He even dumpster dives every day.

Anywho, how've you been?
  7. That blows. A stolen gun?

At least you seem to be taking it well!
  8. Well, kinda.
    Not really.

My mother & I are currently living with my grandmum and uncle.

He was drunk, and was showing off a gun he had stole, and since him being his usual drunk idiotic self, he didn't have the safety on. It was about a week or so ago, and it was just in th forearm so it didn't hit anything important.
  9. No sweat! Reality takes priority over virtual reality,
    especially over a forum of strangers revolving around Neopets.
    Holler whenever you want to and have free time!

I hope your housing issues have been resolved, are are on their way to.
    &...wow shit. There better be a good explanation from him about that, and hope you're also recovering well from that!
  10. Sorry about not messaging you sooner, been homeless & just trying to stabilize everything.

Okay for the most part now, but I did get shot recently by my drunk uncle.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast