Conversation Between Daenery and Arabella

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey there, it's been a long time and I just wanted to stop by and say hi
  2. Totally agree with you, definitely hot xD
  3. That's awesome, I loved Legend of the Seeker. I had a thing for Darken Rahl, LOL. Pity it only lasted two seasons
  4. Yeah, I need to make an actual normal sized avatar... now I'm just re-using old LJ stuff I made haha.
  5. Legend of the Seeker?
  6. Yeah, I used to be really active on LJ and my icons and graphics ended up all over the place where they didn't belong lol.
  7. Ohh, okay, haha. Maybe they just happened to have the same hairstyle, then. I do know about the tendency for some Tumblr users to repost things that they didn't make, though. orz
  8. I'm actually not on Tumblr (I have an account but it's completely empty) so I'm not sure why my avatar would be on there - it's an image I screenshotted of MY Shepard, lol. Wonder if someone borrowed it on there >.<
  9. Same, I'm rather attached to Shepard ;w; It made me sad hearing they' were ending Shepard's trilogy, kinda like when they said they were ending Snake's story in the MGS series, too. I hope they manage to tie the new ones into the same universe so one day we'll be able to look back and see how the games are connected in some way, even if they're not direct sequels or prequels.

I've been meaning to ask - are you by any chance a Tumblr user? I used to follow quite a few Mass Effect fans and I swear I've seen the Shepard in your avatar somewhere in gifsets before, heehee. It's a very distinct customization. I used to gif Mass Effect occasionally on Tumblr too, though I'm not able to share my Tumblr name due to security concerns. LOL.
  10. The ending disappointed me at first, but honestly, the rest of the game and the ending DLC made up for it so I'm cool with it. I wish they would make more ME games with Shepard though xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast