Conversation Between Dream and Maki

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. aaah what a cute summoner name! mine is elearia
    yeah i tried playing irelia before (god she reminds me of wonder woman) and failed miserably. xD
  2. mine's Kywaii ^___^ whats yours?

haha yasssss annie is my second too <3
    & ikr ive never used a melee before lol
  3. yup ah, i see! annie is the second champ i played i started last april [?] c: katarina is awesome! i've always been weak when it comes to using melee champs though, unless they're really tanky/ a support like leona xD what's your summoner name? :3
  4. woooops my bad cleared
    ohmg, speaking of ping i was just in a game and my ping was literally 2000+ ;____; granted, that might just be me, but regardless i totallyyyy know whatcha mean. i think its cos youre in the philippines though? :o

& nopee haha it was Ryze! he got me into the whole midlaner mage craze went through Ryze, then Annie and now Ahri because she's super cute wahhh
    i just started playing this summer so i havent been through a lot yet~ i did just buy katarina though but we'll see how that goes
    how about you?

haha ahri is super item dependent but at least her Q can CS pretty nicely mid-late game maxed out (or close to maxed out) it takes out pretty much a whole wave of minions.
  5. ooh, same! i play in both the NA & PH server, but to be honest, i prefer NA over PH because darn there just seems to be a LOT of whiners and shit talkers in the PH server *facepalm* i'd totally play in the NA server if it wasn't for the lag (ping ;_ was ahri the first champ you tried out when you first started too? :o same, i wanna main ahri too (aside from karma, lulu, leona, annie, ashe)! except my cs is really bad ;o;

inbox full
  6. Yup yup Thanks!
  7. Omg :o Welcome back?!
  8. :o Thanks for letting me know so that I make sure it's not a lame bump or whatever It'll be suhhweeet.
  9. 7 posts away from 1k posts!
  10. Thanks! /spins around
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast