Conversation Between rachel and Ice

5 Visitor Messages

1. That's so cool! I also had a massive large wildcat phase when I was younger (Sigfreud and Roy was my dream LOL...) but I would have been terrible as an actual trainer. And I would have to agree, science is very much its own kind of magic!
  2. Yes! I used to want to be a magician. I *may* have just wanted an excuse to legally own big cats because I got to tour backstage of a magic show that my cousin worked for once... and fell in love with their little (huge) pet stinkers... but anything that tricks the mind, I'm downnnnn with. But then I became a scientist... which I guess is kinda like magic?
  3. Omg yeah! Sleight of hand or like close up illusion type movements are sooo fascinating. +_+ I could watch forever hypnotized...haha
  4. Yesssssss! Hahaha, I typed it out, hit submit, scrolled up, and I was like... WELP. GREAT FRIGGIN' MINDS. Hahahah. But for real, though, the contact staff flow stuff DOES look pretty spectacular. I feel like I'm watching David Bowie in Labyrinth with his dang nifty crystal ball.
  5. Great minds think alike? Ahaha I always welcome an internet twin! xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5