Conversation Between Freja and John

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. In two ways?
  2. it's like we're pals in two different ways!
  3. Aww yeah totallyyyy 8D
  4. We have a cool vm thing going now
  5. Dancing around the big cross made of flowers and eating 100 things made of strawberrys
  6. Awesome! Yeah, we do! Actually on sunday. It's such a weird celebrating with a huge bonfire where you burn a witch (a doll obv lol)
    I don't know why tbh

How do you celebrate?
  7. Haha, yeah. I will check those out for sure thank you! Especially Christiania. The weather here has been fantastic, it was supposed to rain here for midsummer but the weather has been incredible. Do y'all celebrate midsummer too?
  8. Idk, I'm bad at this, haha. Copenhagen is really ugly these years because they are doing a lot of work with the metro and things.

I guess most things here are pretty expensive since you're from the US. You should've come yesterday, we almost had 30 degrees! And that's A LOT for us, haha. I almost couldn't be in my own skin because of the hotness. Today isn't that good weatherwise D:
  9. Oh coolio.
    Well, I have to admit that I don't do a lot of tourist stuff but here's the stuff I'd probably go to:

1. Christiania. Not sure if you know what it is and it's not the same as it has always been. But it's sort of this "safe haven" where people smoke weed and do drugs and live the whole hippie style. A lot of tourists love the place, I'm not loving it but it's worth visiting.
    2. The little mermaid. It will disappoint you because it's just so small and boring but you have to visit y'know XD
    3. Str�get. The main street with all the stores and where most Danish people go when in Copenhagen. Pretty buildings and expensive clothes but also cheap stuff.
    4. Take a harbour ride which will show you most of the stuff worth seeing from the lake.
    5. R�dhuspladsen. Just in the beginning of the Str�get.

-c-
  10. I'm staying with family in malmo, sweden actually haha and I have a month.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast