Conversation Between baileaf and Buizel

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I know, right?! So many changes! ILY! <3
  2. omgggg you went ock on me AND changed your name :'DDD
  3. I love it so much omgggggg
  4. THAT PINK THO
  5. I haven't taken it yet and am dreading when I have to...
  6. Omigosh yes. It is the worst class I've ever taken. Never again!
  7. Oh gosh Chemistry >_> ugh all the formulas and equations I could never do and it's so hard remembering everything. THAT deserves respect haha
  8. You are so welcome. Anytime you're feeling down, I'm always here for you. Oh wow! Computer stuff is tough. I am sooo bad at that kind of stuff. Major respect for you going that route. Pharmacy was sucky because of chemistry LOL. Best job ever but it takes a lot of schooling and hard work to get there. I just can't do all the chem it takes to graduate with a degree in pharmacy.
  9. omg thank you for the kind words! <3 I pretty much know what I want to major in, Computer Programming and Design, and at the college i'm at now it's only 2 years so i'm going to do my core classes here and try to apply for computer colleges after the second! I need at least 5 years to do what I want to do so yeahhhh I'll be tired of computers so quickly ;__; but why was Pharmacy so bad? A friend of mine in Speech class raved on and on how great it is with the benefits and all haha
  10. LOL We aren't supposed to light any off here, it being the desert and all. It still happens though. Aww freshman year sucks so hard. My first semester I was at another university with the worst roommate ever with the worst major ever (Pharmacy) in the worst town ever (Tucson eww) and I was so ready to throw in the towel. But once I transferred to another university and changed majors I was so much happier. I think freshman year sucks for everyone really. You're trying to figure out where you fit in with everything and trying to balance the crazy workload on top of life. You are super strong though and super smart so you will do awesome. It gets better. <33333 The first semester is the worst of all. You're past that now so it can only go up from here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast