Conversation Between Leah and j03

7 Visitor Messages

1. The community has grown quite a lot over the years! Many of us have "grown up", adult-ing and all that jazz. As you noticed, some members didn't, and they stopped fitting in, were breaking rules, maturity levels weren't there, etc. Very unfortunate.
    cK has always been a great way for myself and many others to unwind and chill. Have fun with the peers around you. Negativity is never appreciated here!

2. Aweh, yay! I see a lot of people that I used to chat with on here are gone or have been banned, haha. Crazy to think I was on cK in 2013/2014. To me, that doesn't seem like 7/8 years ago but wow, time flies.
    I'm glad you're doing well, I'm doing pretty ok too! Graduated university after quitting and going back to finish, and looking for a job now.

I just did that, thank you! I downloaded all my old messages and deleted everything in my sent messages.
  3. Leah! Of course I remember you. It's great to hear from you again. All has been well on my end. Neopets is still kicking, who would have thought? Hope all is well with you.

You likely have to clear some messages from your inbox. It'll be helpful to check through our announcements to see all of the forum updates over the years.
  4. So I haven't been here in ten million years, but I logged back on because I want to get back in Neopets, and I thought I'd send a message! Do you remember me from back in the day? How are you?

(I tried to send you an inbox, but it said something about no space left?)
  5. Leeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
  6. Leah! I haven't been seeing you around as much anymore. I've been really busy with school now so I'm not around as much as I used to be either..
  7. Hi Joe Our messages seem to keep disappearing... How are you?!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7