Conversation Between Lavendrae and baileaf

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Omigosh it really makes a difference haha! Glad things are going well.
  2. Yeah they're all right now, but I live alone so I spend a lot of time away from them and that makes it easier to deal with them LOL
  3. Omigosh yes. So expensive in a city I bet. It's expensive enough near campus here with all the students. My university is huuugeee.

Yeah I did the roomie thing once. Never again. How are yours? I remember that you had a bit of a hard time with them a year ago. I hope it's better!!
  4. yaaaaaaaaas girl same!
    it's so nice being alone and not having to deal w/ roomies
    unfortunately it's expensive living alone LOL esp in a city
  5. Omigosh mine too. I just moved into my apartment and my mom has visited me everyday since lol. I love my apartment! No roommates which is the best.
  6. Yeah! I live 120 miles from home pm 2/3 of the year when I'm in school, but my parents are still suffering the empty nest syndrome so they visit all the time hahaha.

How about you?
  7. Oh ewww! At least your schedule will be nice. Do you have an apartment near campus so you don't have to stay with your parents this semester?
  8. awww i miss you too, it's been actually forever

not so great rn since I'm at home w/ my parents and i don't really get along w/ my mom but i'm going back to college soon
    my new schedule is p good, i get a 4 day weekend
  9. Aww that's the best. <3 I miss you! How's life?

I'm pretty good! Just moved into my own place with my two kitties, and I love it. School and work suck but that's nothing new lol
  10. hi omg
    yeah maru and i are great
    he's sleeping on my bed right now

how are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast