Conversation Between winston_tiu and j03

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yes it definitely gives a great amount of flexibility/dynamics with the scheduling. I basically made my own custom schedule file that works well with my internet speed + computer speed. It does all my dailies and extra games to play daily.
  2. Alright, I'd be willing to test out Stealth Core, it has real potential, a lot can be integrated specially with scheduling.
  3. When the program is open, make sure under the Log tab that "Save" is checked off to save that data into a txt file. Also, might be a good idea to create a folder called "stealthCORE Logs".

Edit: Sorry I was wrong... when changing the look of this program I forgot to include the checkbox to save the output. I will fix that for next update.
  4. There is no such log, do I need to create one if there is none? There are alot of check#/checkday and there is a ReadMe, Inside Data Folder is the same, in addition there is Account and Settings.
  5. The folder the program is in, there should be one called "StealthCORELogs" or something
  6. How do I copy the log in Stealth Core, when I looked into the folder there is nowhere to save the logs.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6