Conversation Between Ashleys165 and j03

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Ashley! It's been a while. Hope all is well with you
  2. Thanks, it's been going great
  3. Heyo, sorry I never messaged you back after my little down time. Glad to see the old site is still going strong.
  4. I know it is, and I'll live, but it just kinda sucks. Haha Well, anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow for that fun little thing called school so I'm off to bed. Goodnight Joe! And thanks(:
  5. Well that sucks.. I mean, it IS high school but it can get to you. I know the feeling. As for the girl friend, well that's totally out of my field.
  6. Well, I've been trying so hard not to like this guy, but I think it's safe to say that I failed. He's one of my bestest of friend's exs though, so when he asked me to the dance I said no, but the whole time he made sure to dance with the sluts just to make me jealous and now I don't even want to see his face because I didn't have anyone to dance with and he was talking about what a great time he had. To add on top of that one of my girl friends won't talk to me for an unknown reason. So, this weekend was sure fun..
  7. What happened?
  8. Haha, yeah, life. Mine definitely could be better too. People can be such idiots, especially because it was homecoming Friday. Worst night ever. Haha
  9. It's always nice to see you come on and say hi Ashley. Life is alright, could be better. I've been busy with school and work as usual.... And yeah there seems to be new members always joining over neoboard drama or something around that, but a lot of us will always be around.
  10. Soooo, I just popped online again to say hi. Real life is a bitch so I thought I'd have a bit of fun, but, as usual, all these damn new members are boring as hell. I miss you Joe, keep the site active because I need some sort of escape from real life. Hahaha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast