Conversation Between goldentryst and bambi

10 Visitor Messages

1. I do not do lends sorry =P But someone else does, he has a thread on the Trading subforum and I believe a bgc lend is $20 with him
  2. Thanks you too, I would be interested in a lend though how much would that be?
  3. All right then, well good luck to you
  4. No thanks, someone just told me they sell for 110$ USD
  5. Well, though I know this is an obvious statement, a legit item won't get you banned but suspicious activity on the account holding it will. If it makes you feel any more assured I wouldn't mind putting the BGC on an aged, untouched [for 4+ years] shell (60 months+) of mine before selling it to you like so. There is little to no risk with the item itself in getting you frozen, I guarantee you that with 100% moneyback.
  6. Yeah sorry, its cause im scared because they have banned me lots of times and ive lost hundreds of dollars sorrt
  7. Inbox is cleared now, sorry about that. And if you don't want to go through with the trade it's all right just let me know. Better than going about unsure for days for the both of us. =P
  8. Can we leave the trade for some other day? I got to think twice before letting go 300$
  9. Privite messege dont fit in inbox
  10. Hey there, I saw that you are buying NPs/preloaded account? I have nearly 300mil worth of 100% legit ETS items on my main (including a bgc) and am wondering if by some chance you want to buy the account itself and everything in it? Email and all that jazz will be yours completely, along with all questions and whatnot that you can change to your liking, of course.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10