Conversation Between grrrawr and I_royalty_I

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Absolutely, 100%, never gonna happen.

See, you gotta be careful what you wish for! That sunburn wouldn't have happened if it had rained.

^^^my ambien kicked in before i got on ck and i accidentally posted this in my own VMs lmao. too sleepy to deal with it
  2. You gotta go for a baseball team! haha
    Finally had a nice weekend here and I used it to go to the beach againnnn. Only this time, I came back burned. I can never win
  3. hellllllll no. i'm getting my tubes tied after this one
    ok well i guess the rain does ruin the beach. but i'd still prefer it to this scorching weather over here haha
  4. You're gonna disappear for a few years and pop up with a baseball team or something haha. You can have all the rain, I'm so done with it right now. I have gone to the beach twice and haven't even set foot on the sand because it's been cold, cloudy and wet. Grrrrr
  5. I was! Here's to hoping i don't disappear AGAIN and then come back with another lmao
    But rain is so amazing, pls embrace it, some of us are melting alive.
  6. Look at you, full house over there! Congrats on the second one! I think the last time we talked you were telling me about the first.
    You can have all the rain. I’m so tired of it. Always on the weekends too grrr
  7. gooooood. im having another kid and get to be a stay at home mom, so you know, im living the dream tbh.

send me the rain, it was 103 today!
  8. I�m doing great!!! New job, living in the city, hoping for this rain to stop soon! Haha
    Hows things over there? 😁
  9. how are you <3
  10. Hey there stranger! ☺️☺️
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast